Wednesday 21 September 2011

What's happened??????????????

Well I was almost too ashamed to take a picture this week after the beautiful ones I took last week.  My husband said just take it and say we've had burglars and they've ransacked your craft room, that's how bad it is! So I have taken a limited view of my worktop as it is really too embarassing to take anymore. 


I don't know why I can't keep it tidy, I was ok for a few days and then suddenly everything went pear shaped.  Anyway, as you can see I have decorated two of the boxes I made.  There is a card I am working on that you can just see the corner of at the top of the picture.  The copics were left out following a card I made yesterday (should have put them away when I finished). The twine and die and stamp set have just arrived from the lovely postie (he keeps bringing me presents, love that man!) I have got the die to make a card for my Grandson's first birthday.  The Christmas tree is one of several that I cut out from shrink plastic following Bev's tutorial, if you haven't seen it yet you should pop over. So that's it from me and my red face why don't you pop over to Julia's and have at look at other crafter's desks from around the globe, I can promise its highly addictive!  Take care xx

17 comments:

Crafting Time said...

The twine looks great, I used some pastel twine myself yesterday, I think it is going to have quite a few uses!
Helen x

Helen said...

Love the bundles of twine. And don't worry about the mess....if you could see my room...

Marjo said...

LOL, mess, what mess...Happy WOYWW,
xoxo Marjo #36

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lots to be getting crafty with there!! I really like the twine, great colours - what do you use that for?? xx

cotnob said...

That's more like it, I don't feel so messy now but mine still looks alot more untidy than yours. Still you've been quite busy, I love your recent cards especially the 'Specsavers' one. Enjoy your bridge lesson.
Pauline
x

Neil said...

Thanks for sharing your space this week, I enjoyed visiting and hope you have a fabulous rest of the week.

chrissy xx said...

Me thinks all work tops are like this lol. It's only when you have no room to work but a 6" square....that you tidy up!!
Chrissyxx

The Crafty Elf said...

You're kidding me right? You call that messy! I think you are too hard on yourself. It isn't messy at all and don't be embarrassed, please! So far today during my visits I've seen bread crusts and hoarders...you've got nothing, sorry! Your boxes are wonderful and I must get some of that twine! Thanks for the peek and have a great day!

Fuchsia said...

Looks perfectly ok to me !
nice and busy

Anonymous said...

So you decorate the boxes too???! Wow, I'm impressed. ROFLMAO about the postman!!

Hugs
Brenda 88

donnalouiserodgers said...

Susan, sweetheart, we have burglars that break in and tidy up our place is so baaaddd...

you desk is very respectable,

you can draw - you just think you can't and you believe yourself,

really, if you want I'll do you an easy peasy how to - just ask...

Dxxxxx

Mrs.B said...

Hi Susan, Your desk looks quite tidy to me - I know what you mean about tidying up and then it gets a mess again - don't know how!!
Avril

Pam said...

Has your hubby ever actually been shown photos of some of the WOYWWers desks? Maybe you can show him a few of the really good ones and explain to him that you need some more supplies ;)
Your grandson is adorbs. Thanks for the visit and the peek.

Bubbles said...

Gorgeous creations on your fabby desk!

Hope you've had a wonderful WOYWW!
Bubbles
aka Sheleen at PatchworkApples
http://patchworkapples.blogspot.com

voodoo vixen said...

Love the decorated boxes... and your desk doesn't look too bad in comparison to some, so don't feel bad!!

Neet said...

That desk is bad? Oh no, it is quite tidy. Sorry I am not posting much of a comment but am on holiday and the internet comes and goes in the hotel. hugs, Neet x

Unknown said...

Looks good to me very tidy especially compared to mine. Have a great weekend.
Carol C