Tuesday 20 September 2011

Well its a bit of a rush today I don't know where the time goes its just as well I'm retired now I could never fit work in!! I went out with Dave (DH) this morning and we were looking for a painting for the hall but couldn't find one (not one we agreed on anyway) however I did get the cutest string of skeletons for Halloween for just 99p!  They were half price because they had a couple of legs missing but I think that just adds to the scariness.  I'm in a rush because I have to get dinner ready and we are going out, we are starting to learn bridge and this is our third lesson tonight and it starts at 7 so I better get a push on!  The card I have to show today is made with a Cuddly Buddy image (rubber) I ordered a few a while back and this is the first time I have used this one but when I went to use it its not the one on the package!  It should have been this: 
Cute eh?  However, the stamp was actually this:


Another cutie!  I have coloured him with copics and used paper downloaded from Raspberry Road.  The Christmas treee I have made with shrink plastic following Bev's fab tutorial and added some gems with Glossy Accents.  I think you get a better view here:

Well not really that much better!  I have coloured the pearl brad with Copics to match the ribbon:

I have used a Nestie behind the image and the border is a Martha Stewart punch.  I would like to enter in the following challenges:

Cuddly Buddy - Recipe: 3 DP, 2 embellishments and 1 Ribbon
ABC Christmas - S for Shaped card to include Swirls, Stripes or Spots - I've used swirls
Kaboodle Doodles - Use lots of layers
Paper Playtime - Easel Card
Victorine Stamps - Easel Card
Thanks for looking, I will try and get round everyone's blog later tonight!  Take care xx

9 comments:

Carol said...

Love the colours on this Susan, those BP's look gorgeous. Enjoy your evening. Carol x

chrissy xx said...

What a shock Susan! Bet you were a bit stumped when you opened the packet lol. Still it is a lovely image! Great card! Fab colours.
Chrissyxx
I dont' know were time goes either! I finished work five years ago....then our grand-daughter arrived.... So you could say I retired this week when she started school full-time lol.

Céline said...

gorgeous card, love your sweet papers
thanks for playing with us at cuddly buddly this week
hugs
céline CBC DT

Mary said...

This is beautiful! The image is adorable and the papers used are fabulous. Thanks for playing along at Paper Playtime.
Mary

coops said...

stunning card susan.the image is gorgeous and i love your fab papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Such a cute image! :)

Miria said...

Sweet image and lovely pastel colours, Susan! Thank you for joining our ABC Christmas Challenge, Miria x

Anonymous said...

really cute card, love the colour combo too!Thanks 4 coming to play with us this week for our S is 4 Shaped card & include Swirls, Spots or Stripes Challenge @ ABC Christmas Challenge, hope you can come and play again soon we have no limit on entries
Hugs Samantha

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x