Saturday 24 September 2011

Chanel No 99

Hi there hope everyone is ok and enjoying their weekend.  Evidently we are going to have a heat wave next week! Yippee summer at last!! Can't wait just as we are going into October, about time we got our share of global warming cause so far it seems to be passing us by.

Today's card is made from a stamp I've had ages, I am still trying to use my old stamps as its such a shame when you buy new ones and forget about the others.  Having said that I've got new ones I've had a while and not even used yet.  Anyhoooooow, the stamp is by Inkadinkado, I really like their stamps their images are really pretty and delicate I've got a few that I really love.

I decided to do a thank you card and did the sentiment on my computer.  The papers are from a DCWV pad (scrummy) and I've added a few buttons from my stash.  I actually did the layout for a sketch so I will enter in into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Sketch
Delicious Doodles - Cute as a Button
Our Craft Lounge - Designer Papers
The Poodle Parlour - Tea Party
Simply Create - Let's Eat Some Cake (I've got a croissant on)
Totally Papercrafts Challenge - Thank you
Bearly Mine Challenge - Button it Up
Paper Creations Ink - Buttons and Bows

I don't know if you remember but a few weeks ago I wrote that I had been to a perfume party at my sister's house.  Anyway this is the result, it came yesterday:

You designed your own perfume then the box and bottle!  I don't think I'll be putting Chanel out of business too soon but its cute don't you think?

A big hug to my new followers and hope you all enjoy the rest of the week-end, take care xx

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow your perfume looks very cool I would luv those cats as a stamp, its a pity we dont have smelly vision, :o) your card is so pretty they are lovely papers, I made the mistake of clicking your link to the funkie Junkie her creations are stunning so I then hopped over to her etsy shop and that was a bigger mistake I put an order in couldnt resist, have a great weekend.
Chris x

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! LOve the soft colours!
Great design on your perfume Susan. What a lovely idea!
Chrissyxx

Pop's Cards said...

Sweetie this is just simply stunning ♥ ♥ Pops x

coops said...

wow your perfume looks fab, i love the design on the box and gorgeous card too.the colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

This is a really pretty card. Love it. Hugs, Claire x

Sue B said...

Ooh I like this Susan,
Fab image and love the DCWV paper! The layout, border and buttons are all gorgeous - Really sweet card!
and I Love your perfume! What an amazing idea - looks really cool! Thanks for visiting my Blog and for all your lovely comments!
I have Candy! - if you haven't already entered, you are welcome to do so.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs Sue xx

Paula said...

Hiya Susan,

I love your take on the sketch this time at a gem of a challenge! Great perfume box too!

Thanks for playing along!!!

Paula GDT. x

http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com/

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card makes you feel hungry, very lifelike. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Susan, love those backing papers. Great perfume packaging too. Carol x

happyglitzygirl said...

This is absolutely lovely, thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour, good luck, blessings Hilde

Cards By MI said...

What a lovely looking card. Thanks for playing with is over at BMC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Karen Hasheck said...

Very sweet card- love the shape and all the special details! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink and come back soon!

mckinkle said...

Hello Susan,

Love your elegant card! Your use of such beautiful papers and shaped buttons is just perfect to compliment your stamped image.

Thank You for joining us this fortnight with our Cute as a Button challenge over at Delicious Doodles.

Keryn :)

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

a super card. The buttons used do look pretty here. I'm sure that perfume is going to be well used, Thankyou for sharing this at Delicious Doodles' "cute as a button" challenge

Jacki Daniels said...

thanks for playing with us at poodles with this gorjuss card
Jacki xx

Stephanie said...

This is really cute and your purfume bottle is adorable, thanks for playing along at OCL this week.

Jennifer said...

Love this! Great take on my sketch. Thanks for playing at AGOAC xx Jenny xx

happyglitzygirl said...

Beautiful card, has a great elegant feel to it. Thanks for playing with us at the Poodles Parlour,blessings Hilde