Thursday 29 September 2011

Living life on the Edge(abilities that is)!

Phew hope everyone's enjoying the heat wave shame it couldn't have come in summer when we were waiting for it! 

Well I must say  I am loving my edgeabilities, I'm going around using them on everything!  With it being WOYWW yesterday I have had chance to make a few cards so that I have a little stock of them now.  I like to have a few in "hand" as it were so I always have something to post.  My card today is a break from usual as it is a sentiment only card and my husband thought it was a sympathy card (cheeky devil) but I know what he means cause its black!!


As you can see I have used my edgies (no surprise there right?) and the sentiment is a digital one from Whimsy. The papers are digital from Raspberry Road but I can't remember where the script one is from - sorry! I have coloured some pearls with black copic and put them on the edgie but I used my tweezers and the ink musn't have been dry cause I got a little spot on the sentiment hence the pearl heart! grrrr!!!! But I'd already finished the card so I had to do a quick rescue. I quite like black and white because I think it always looks dramatic but I know what my husband means, guess it means I can't give it to him for our anniversary next month - ha ha!

I'd like to welcome my new followers and thank them so much - cheers girls!!

I will enter my card in the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Love
Paper Crafting Journey - Die Cuts and/or Punches
Paper Play Challenge - White Plus One
Inky Impressions - Punches or Dies
Kelly Kids Challenge - Anniversary
Paper Pretties - Sentiment as Focal Point
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Celebrate the Occasion - Must use Ribbon
Thanks so much for looking, take care xx

26 comments:

Tammylee said...

This is perfect for our Anniversary challenge at Kelley Kid's. I love black & White! Thanks for playing anong with us and good luck!

Tammylee
DT Coordinator
Kelley Kid's

Carol said...

Fabulous card Susan, B&W is so elegant. Carol x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Hi Susan, thankyou for concern and lovely comments on my blog. It's been really busy here last week and my son went to uni and took my computer cable with him....lol. I now have a new cable and can upload my pics again...lol.
When I came to your blog I couldn't believe that we have used similar colours and paper. I love the sentiment you have used and the lush ribbon. Also like the scalloped edge. Have you used a punch for this?
Diane xx

Melissa said...

Such elegance, thanks for joining CTO!

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is stunning, love your choice of colours too,♥ pops x

Unknown said...

stunning Susan I too luv Blk & white its so elegant and your edgies look fantastic, sorry I havent got back to you yet, havent been feeling the best,
Chris x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

This is sooo gorgeouss ;) thanks for joining the Inky Impressions Challenge:) hope to see you return :)
hugs Ria

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

What a text.... got me straight in the heart!!! And how elegant used on this card! Thanks for joining us this week at Inky Impressions. Hope to see you back next time. Hugs Marion

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So pretty and stylish
Lindsay xx

Sue B said...

Oh you made me chuckle about your hubby saying it was Sympathy Card!!! LOL. But I like black and white - think it looks really dramatic and pretty. Love the papers! and the gorgeous bow! and your border looks stunning!!!
Take care
Hugs Sue xx

Lori Turner said...

Very pretty card! Thanks for entering it in 4 Crafty Chicks' ANYTHING GOES challenge this week!

Ren-Yi said...

Super gorgeous elegant card. I love the sentiment and the big bold bow. Thanks for participating with us at Paperplay.

Joy said...

Love the monochromatic look to this beautiful card... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

coops said...

this is stunning susan,i love the classic black and white and the sentiment and fab edge are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Allison said...

what a lovely card
thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Joey said...

Hiya, this is such a striking and elegant card, beautiful, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

Michele Spera said...

Beautiful border punch and love the color!Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions
Hugs
Michele S.

Paula said...

I thought you had but wasn't 100% sure Lol. I was going to follow your blog but the thingy isn't there so I'll have to try again!

Paula. x

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

Hiya, what a lovely card, i love the colours and the papers you've used! thanks for joining this week at Charisma Cardz with our 'Love' challenge! good luck carlyann xx (Charisma Cardz DT/Owner)

Tamie said...

Fabby card. Absolutely love the border punch and the black and white color. Thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Shelby Goolsby said...

What an elegant card, so pretty!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Such an elegant card, love your pretty punch with your beautiful details! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO, hope to see you again next week :)

Esther said...

Gorgeous CAS card!
Thanks for joining us at CTO!

Deirdre said...

This is so beautiful. Love what you created. Thanks so much for playing along with us on Paperplay this week. ♥

crazyribbonlady said...

Fab card, love the black and white! Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week!
Emma x

Charlotte said...

This is just lovely!!!