Saturday 3 September 2011

3rd September 2011

Well I hope everyone is ok today and enjoying their weekend.  I have decided to go back to Christmas again (just can't keep away - don't know what I'll do in January). I've made quite a big card for me today as I usually do 6 x 6 but the image I have used was too big once I had put a frame round it so I have made a 8 x 6.  I was going to add its amazing what you can get on those extra 2" of card but, in fact, I seemed to have put on less than usual!


The stamp is a LOTV image which I have coloured with copics.  The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddy on a Nestie shape.  The papers I have used are from a Dovecraft "Back to Basics" pad and the gingham paper is Pink Petticoat download.  The lacey die is a Marianne and the snowflake die is a Whimsy one. I have highlighed the fur trim with a mixture of True Snow, Glamour Dust and Flower Soft - talk about overkill!  I have added a bit of True Snow to the ground but you can't really see it - trust me its there!!  I will enter this card in the following challenges:

Alphabet Challenge - P is for Pretty Pastels
Clearly I Stamp - Patterned Paper
Jellypark Friends - Use Punches/Die cuts
Thank you for looking, please leave a comment its nice to know you have been and I can visit you, take care x

9 comments:

inkydoodlecrafts said...

This card is super cute Susan, love the image and the colours, your blog is gorgy too. Thanks for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

Cassie said...

Very sweet image, Susan! Thanks for playing along in CIC35 :D

Jennifer Scull said...

this is such a precious image! love the softness of your cutey card!
thanks so much for joining our die cuts/punches challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

Tamara Morton said...

Such a fabbie card I love the soft colours
thank you for sharing with us at Alphabet challenge Blog
Hugs
Tamara

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! Such a cute image! LOve your colours!Of course you will know what to do in January! A Christmas card every week is better than a mad rush in November lol.
Chrissyxx

coops said...

gorgeous card susan.the delicate colours and beautiful and i loev the fab image ;D

xx coops xx

Suzie McFloozy said...

What a sweet card with a lovely colour combo x
Thanks for playing along at Jellypark friends Friday challenge & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Lesley said...

Very sweet card, the image is very cute! Thanks for taking part in Alphabet Challenge xx

Kathy D. said...

ohhh like that purple and green combo! love the glitter snow in the hats. Perfect touch.

Thanks for using patterned paper with us at Clearly Inspired Challenge. Hope to see you Friday the 16th for the next challenge at www.clearlyistamp.typepad.com