Friday 9 September 2011

Silent Night Tilda

Happy Friday to everyone!  Hope you are all ok and looking forward to your week-end ahead whatever you are doing.  I have just returned from taking my husband up to the hospital for a small op before he starts his treatment, hopefully he will be back home today if not tomorrow.  I have spent more time up there since I retired than when I was working! In anticipation of spending a lot of time up there today I started a card yesterday which I finished off this morning before we went.  The stamp is Silent Night Tilda which, although not new, is new to me and is the first time I have used it.  Although you can't tell to look at it, it took me ages to colour it!


The papers are Nitwits and the poinsetta die is a Marianne die, as is the Christmas tree, which I have covered with Art Impressions Ultra Fine glitter in Angel Dust.  I have put Stickles all around the cut out of the image and the sentiment and Flower Soft around her coat but they don't really show up. Here's another picture and you can see some of the Stickles around the sentiment:



 I will enter this in the following challenges:

Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Festive Cheer in September
Delightful Challenges - Bling it
My Mum's Craft Shop - Lots of Layers
Simon Says Stamp - Multifold Cards
Truly Scrumptious - Decorate the Inside of your Card
Scrap Creations - Winter Wishes
Thanks for looking, please leave a comment if you have visited I love to read them and I can visit you too! Take care, x.

11 comments:

pinky said...

Gorgeous card, love the pretty colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky

Shelby said...

I love all of the beautiful details in this card from the punches to the die cuts to the ribbons! Just a very well done design. Thanks for joining us at MMCS layer it up challenge, good luck and hope you'll join us again

Shelby

carol said...

gorgeous card, thanks for joining in with our first challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS, x carol

Peggy said...

This card is beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Claire said...

Such a pretty card, love the image and fab papers. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

aw this is beautiful susan.i love your soft pretty colours and fab image and details ;D

xx coops xx

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous! LOve these colours! That Christmas tree is lovely and this is one cute Tilda too.
Chrissyx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Pretty coloring! I like the tree, flower, and edge punch too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter!
*Like us on Facebook!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Susan, so soft and pretty, I love the colours you've used and of course sweet Tilda looks adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our multifold challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Michele Roos said...

This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Truly Scrumptious. Hugs Michele x

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

What a cute card. Thank you for playing along with us over at Truly Scrumptious, and good luck. Hope to see you at our next challenge as well
Hugs, Anja