Friday 9 September 2011

Ho hum

Well I  have been waiting for news about my husband so I have made another card to kill time.  This time I made the card following a sketch which I have not done before.  I must say it is quite helpful as you don't really have to decide too much about your layout.  The sketch I chose was quite a straightforward one for my first (don't want to overtax the little grey cells)!


Another little Tilda, I really love Tilda images but my sister thinks they are a bit weird because they don't have a mouth or nose. I have rested her on the edge of the Nestie because she really should be sitting on something so I thought she could sit there!  I found her a lot easier to colour than the last one.  The papers are from Papermania "Christmas Time" and I have used Kraft Kard for the base and sentiment.  I have added 3 little jewels for berries to the holly on the sentiment but I don't think you can tell on this picture. Oh I forgot to add the Glossy Accents to the lantern before I took the picture but I have now, just so it looks like glass.  I shall enter it in the following Challenges:

Christmas Challenges - Sketch
Scrapbook Sisters - Ho Ho Ho
Anyway I guess I'll go and start another now as it looks like he may have to stay in overnight, take care x

5 comments:

Dina said...

a verry nice card you made, thanks for joining us at ccws

Janneke said...

What a great card ;o)
Thanks for joning us at CCWS.

Claire said...

Lovely Chrimbo card hun. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

stunning card susan.i love the rich traditional colours and gorgeous tilda :D

xx coops xx

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! Great colours! Know what your sister means lol. I have a friend just the same. Tilda is like marmite! you either love her or don't....simple.
I LOVE HER.
Chrissyxx