Tuesday 27 September 2011

I'm so excited!!!

Yipeeeee my edgies have finally arrived!! I've been waiting for these babies for months ever since I first saw them on the Spellbinders site when they first introduced them and I tried to win a set each day for a fortnight - no luck. I've not been able to buy them over here as they haven't been available until last week when I just hopped onto Create and Craft website and whoa and behold they were the pick of the day! Couldn't get them into my basket fast enough!!  In case you don't know what I'm rabbiting on about it is the new Spellbinders Edgeabilities and they are gorgeous.  They all interchange and cut and emboss and really do everything (they're in the kitchen now making dinner - I wish!!).  I was in the middle of making a card when they arrived so I had to incorporate a little border into my card didn't I? Here's the result:
I also used my new Marianne heart die I won at Cuddly Buddy (big thank you) and have used Nesties for the image and sentiment.  The papers are Raspberry Road and the image is a Teddy Bo download. The charm is from E Bay here's a close up:

The sentiment is Hero Arts and the ribbon is from a local haberdashery shop.  Here's a side view:



You can just see some more of my gorge Edgie!  Well DH and I are off to our Bridge lesson tonight, its our first "official" lesson - hope we don't get homework!!  I will hopefully pop around and catch up with all you fantastic bloggers later!  I will enter in the following challenges:

Crafty Boots - Things with Wings
Critter Sketch Challenge - Anything Goes
Cupcake Challenge - If you go down to the Woods Today
Die Cut Dreams - Brown, Pink and Cream
Heart Song Inspiration - Use Ribbon and/or Tag
Incy Wincy Designs - Fancy Folds
My Craft Spot - Ribbon
Ooh La La Creations - Punches and Dies
Victorine Stamps - Easel Cards
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Have a Latte Day

Thanks so much for looking please leave a comment then I know you've been, take care xx

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Susan this is gorgeous all the dies are beautiful, wouldnt it be brilliant if they could make dinner, :0) A lovely card, did you get my email?????
Chris x

Jacq said...

Hi Susan,
Oh Wow this is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the Teddy Bo image, the dps, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout and the die cuts look fabulous. Love the adorable little charm too. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Susan, it is so exciting getting something new. Love you new dies, love your easel card, very pretty colours.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jacki Daniels said...

This is beautiful thanks for joining us at critters this week
Jacki xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Such a pretty card, love the bow and the little charm
Lindsay xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Susan! Love the Teddy Bo/Bea image and the papers are delish! Gorgeous borders and frame and love the wee charm! Will have to keep an eye out for those Edgeabilities. I have some Border Punches but they don't work well on card and sometimes they get jammed on thin paper!!! they drive me nuts. So am thinking of getting some border dies. These look just the ticket!
I got my tooth restored and hopefully it will be ok. Hope you get yours sorted soon!! Chocolate has got a lot to answer for re. teeth!! My mum broke her false teeth on a Cadburys Chocolate Easter Egg!!!!
Take care!
Hugs Sue xx

Joy said...

So pretty...love the lil charm !!Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot !
Joy

Faye said...

Oh this is soooo adoorable. I love the colours and your fab colouring. Thanks so much for sharing your bears with us at Cupcake! x

Debbie Dolphin said...

Hi Susan
Im soooo jealous of all your new dies. your card is gorgeous and your charm is so sweet xxx
hugs
Debbie xxx

coops said...

stunning card susan.your colours and details are beautiful and i love the gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Lovely card, must admit I haven't played with edgeabilities yet, I have a few nesties so may have to gove these a go!!

Heleen said...

What a nice easel-card you create! I love them real. Thanks for joining us at stamptacular sunday and I wish you luck!

Hugs,
Heleen

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Susan, the Teddy image is soo cute. Love the precious charm and the Edgie, lucky you!

Thanks for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges.

Hugs
Maarit

cotnob said...

Gorgeous card, I love the papers and that image is so sweet. I received my Edgeabilities yesterday but I've not had a chance to play with them yet.
Have a good evening.
Pauline
x

Donna said...

Fantastic card and such cute teddies...thanks for joining in with us at Cupcake and sharing your creation :) Donna ♥ x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Very lovely image in this card, but it pales next to the fab dies and embellishments.

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Claire said...

WOW GORGEOUS CARD! Love those dies - will have to have a little look at those. Hugs, Claire x

Deb said...

Gorgeous creation, love all your fab details and design and that beautiful charm is perfect, thanks for joining our "Color Recipe" challenge at Die Cut Dreams
Deb
xxx

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning. Love all the details. Thanks for sharing it with us in our Punches/Dies challenge at OLL this time. Hope to see you again next time.
hugs
Dawn x

Also thanks for joining in with our colour recipe challenge at Die Cut Dreams. Please join us again next time.
hugs
Dawn, Susie and the Dream Team xx

Kate said...

I'm so glad your order arrived for you! I LOVE the heart border around the round frame! And the little charm is such a lovely addition to your card!
Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Anne said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at OLL this time and look forward to seeing you again. Good luck in the draw. Hugs x