Monday 30 January 2012

Tilda Again!

Happy Monday to everyone!  Well today I have used the same Tilda stamp that I used last week.  I think I got a bit mixed up because I put some stamps on my worktop that I haven't used and left them there to be used  and I used this Tilda which I thought I hadn't used before but I actually used her the other day - lol!!  I have thought about using only one stamp for a week and see what kind of different cards I could make with the one stamp, I think that would be kind of fun!  Anyway here she is (again):


I saw a challenge to use pink and green and thought that was a nice colour combination I would give it a go so I hunted out some paper. The paper is from a gorgeous stack by K and Co called Sweet Nectar and I have had it years - I think this is the first time I've used it!!!  I don't know about you but I am a bit of a paper junkie I keep getting it because its lovely then I hate using it because its too nice.  The annoying thing is that papers do go in and out of fashion and some I have had a while are starting to look dated so I have decided to start using them more.  I have coloured Tilda with Copics and distressed the edge of the image with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.  I have cut the image out and matted her using Labels 12 by Spellbinders.  The mat has been embossed with a small hearts embossing folder.  Flowers are from Wild Orchid as is the metal corner which I coloured with Copics.  The heart is punches out with a Nellie Snellen die and the letters with a Tim Holtz alphabet die.  The swirls are made with a Memory Box die and the heart border with a Martha Stewart punch, ribbon from stash.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Colour Create - Pink and Green
DRS Design - Hearts
Moving Along with the Times - Blooming Marvellous
Paper Crafting Journey - Floral
Cooking it up With Katie - Hearts, Punch, Emboss
Inky Impressions - Heart You
Little Darlings - Polka Dots
The Crazy Challenge - Flowers
Addicted to Stamps - Summer in Winter
The Corrosive Challenge - I Heart You
Everybody Art - Swirls
Oldie But a Goodie - Have a Heart (my paper is my oldie)

That's it from me, can't believe its the last day of January tomorrow!  If you haven't entered for my candy it is the last day tomorrow.  Take care xx

37 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Susan and this little Tilda is beautiful, good idea using her all week in diff colours, mine are being neglected at the minute.
Chris x

Anita said...

That is just so sweet. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Inky Impressions Challenges. Hugs, Anita

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow i love the gorgeous ribbon and colours in your card
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this for my Blooming Marvellous challenge
Lisa x

Shelia said...

This is a gorgeous card!! I really like the color combo and all the details!! Thanks for playing along in this week's challenge at DRS Designs!

Sabrina said...

What an adorable card! Love the colouring of Matilda, the heart border, and the TH Alphabet dies. Thank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge. :)

I know what you mean about paper, because I love beautiful papers too. For this last year I only bought paper three times, which was very difficult, promising myself to start using up what I have. I still have a fair bit to use, but I'm getting real itchy about getting more paper! lol

jonim52 said...

What a very sweet image. Fabulous card.Love the lime green. Thanks for joining at Inky Impressions.

Vicky said...

So very gorgeous Susan...and I love all the fabulous embellies too..

big hugs Vicky xx

Craftychris said...

Another fabulous card! I love the colour combo and the heart is really cool xx

Claire said...

This is a lovely card, love the Tilda image and gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining in at An Oldie But A Goodie this fortnight. Hugs, Claire x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Ah this is so pretty what a sweet card. Thanks for playing along on our Blooming Marvelous Challenge on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow Susan this is gorgeous, love Tilda, the stunning colours and fab details,the swirl die is gorgeous, hugs Liz xx

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous card, and it is a cute image!
It could be a new Challenge - 'Use the same stamp all week' - It would certainly make us creative!
Hugs Avril xx

chrissy xx said...

Just Gorgeous! LOve these colours together Susan. LOve this Tilda!
Chrissyxx
Me thinks I will have to have a peep at my Tilda's lol....

julie_woolston said...

Lovely card Susan,cute image.

Hugs Julie x

sue w. said...

Just love the colour combination, very summery and the tilda is so sweet.
Hugs Sue W.

Berry said...

You can never get enough of Tildas! I do love this one too she is so pretty and I love the colour combo hugs Rebekah xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous colours Susan and lovely embellies!
Helen x

May said...

Such a sweet card, what a great idea to try to use the same stamp for a week making different cards etc, must give that a try, love the colour combo so fresh and perfect colouring, have a great day, hugs May x

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Suzie, super sweet image and love the corners, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

DesignerDiva said...

You can never have too many Tilda's as far as I'm concerned she's my favourite!
Beautiful card and gorgeous colouring!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Oldie But A Goodie and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie x

Carol said...

Just gorgeous Susan, love the colour combo. I know what you mean about hoarding papers - I'm using my hoards for scrapbooking, that way I get to keep them lol. Carol x

Sue B said...

Aww she is a cutie Susan! I love the green and pink - it has a lovely fresh Spring feel to it. The heart border and swirls are really beautiful !! I love it all !
Hope you are well
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful and I love the green and the die cuts, awesome colouring!

Mephisto said...

Lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at InkyImpressions this week.

Domi

coops said...

wow this is gorgeous susan.i really love your colours and the tilda is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Shan said...

Your card is just so precious. I love the colors you worked with and what gorgeous coloring on tilda. Thank you so much for joining us for our “Heart You” Challenge over at Inky Impressions Challenges. I hope you have a wonderful week and good luck.

Hugs
Shannin

sara said...

fab card love that gorgeous green bow thanks so much for joining us at oldie but a goodie this week
hugs sara x

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Oh thats such a sweet image, and ties in with our theme really nicely, well done,

Thanks for joining us at paper Crafting Journey,

xx

Lou

Jackie said...

Oh this card is just darling. I love your use of color and all the fun floral details, lovely card! Thank you for joining us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge!

Sue said...

Very Sweet! Wonderful colors and I love that bow!!

Thanks for visiting and playing at DRS Designs - Good Luck in the contest!

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous card.

Thank you for joining us at Colour Create. Good luck with the challenge.

Edna x

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Susan, I love that image and you're right pink and green is a lovely colour combination. As usual great attention to detail.
Have a good week.
Pauline
x

sue w. said...

Never tire of seeing Tilda and this is lovely, I really like the colour combination. I know what you mean, I have tons of paper and yet I get more!
Hugs Sue W.

Teresa said...

I never tire of seeing wonderful Tilda cards and this is a beauty! thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps 'Summer in Winter' challenge. Teresa xx

arjette said...

Wooowww beautiful!!! Really summer in winter! Thanks for joining us at ATSC!!

gr. arjette.

Stampin Mindy said...

Great image and coloring.
Thank you for playing along at Little Darlings Challenges. I hope you will join us tomorrow for our blog hop and new stamp release.

Hugs, Mindy

Sandy said...

It looks as if I have not been here in a month of Sundays. You are a card making lady!! Your cards are wonderful. Sorry I missed your candy. It seems as if I am always a day late and a dollar short!
Sandy