Monday 16 January 2012

Just a quickie!

I didn't think I'd find time to post today but I think I can squeeze a quick post in.  Well Daniel Craig was just scrummy last night, he managed to take his clothes off once or twice!! I quite enjoyed the film although I panicked when I saw it was rated an 18 I normally don't do anything over 12 maybe 15 at a big push.  I think it was mostly because of the sexual violence which if you've read the book you know when to expect it and can look away which is what I did!! I think they did the book justice and I'm not sure which version I prefer the Swedish one or the Hollywood one mind you I think Daniel Craig could swing it to this one - lol! Anyway enough about my dribble over DC.  I have a quick card which I made the other day:


I used my Justrite stamps for the sentiment and distressed it with DI, scattered straw.  I cut it out with a Nestie and matted it onto another Nestie.  I used my Edgeability die for the border and a Spellbinder flower die.  The spacer I got from EBay and the pearl brad is from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The papers are from First Edition Hideaway pad. I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Pollycraft Challenge - Bingo (Punch, Pearls and Flower)
The Crazy Challenge- Tic Tac Toe (Die Cut, Pearls, Words)
I'd like to say a big hello to my new followers, I have gone over 100 I can't believe it! Thank you so much for becoming followers and I hope to be able to get round your blogs as soon as I can x

That's it from me for today, take care xx

17 comments:

Craftychris said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the film. Your card is lovely - the colours are gorgeous. Congratulations on 100 followers - I'm not surprised you have lots - your Blog is fab! xx

Vicky said...

Fabulous Susan...love the design and colours hun...and pleased you enjoyed the film too :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

P.s...big congrats on your followers too..!

Jo said...

Lovely card, Susan, lovely colours.
Glad you enjoyed the film!
Jo x

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! LOve your colours! Think you might be out of luck with this card Susan! Daniel's married he! he!
Chrissyxx
Glad you enjoyed the film.

Claire said...

Lovely card and such pretty colours too. Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

I just love this card Susan, gorgeous colour combination. I'm glad you enjoyed the film.
Pauline
x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really pretty, love the colours and that charm on the flower is gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Unknown said...

A beautiful card Susan so refreshing lovely spring colours.
Chris x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Such a pretty card. The colours are so fresh and love the design.

Thank you Susan, regarding the white screen when trying to comment on blogs. A few people that I couldn't get in to comment changed their comment settings to pop up and now I can get in and comment on their blogs.

Thanks again!
Diane xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Suzie, What a lovely card! I love the Spring look and that flower is gorgeous! I am laughing at your comment on the cousin of the Adams family! Golly it has caused such a lot of fun but I was way out of my comfort zone with that one! lol Enjoy your day! Judy x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is a Fabulous creation I love it, hugs pops x

coops said...

beautiful card susan.gorgeous design and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Joey said...

Lovely card Susan, love this combo of colours together, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card Susan, glad you enjoyed the film!
Helen x

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Susan, we went and saw the movie too and I thought it was very well done, but I also really liked the Swedish version. Danial Craig was very convincing in the role and he certainly can cause a few dribbles lol! Oh your card is fabulous,by the way!!

Lou Mac said...

What a gorgeous card, love the spring colours!!

Thanks for joining us over at Pollycraft for our 'BINGO' Challenge this week!!

xo, Lou Mac.

Sue B said...

Aww this is gorgeous Susan! I love your papers and the fab sentiment! and Wow the flower and border are delish!!!
Ooh Daniel Craig is quite buff!!! :-)
My daughter loves the Dragon Tattoo books and has all the Swedish dvd's now. I am like you with 18 films - gory bits I look away!! I went to see one film called Thirteen Ghosts. We didn't know it was a gore fest and I spent the entire film looking at the back of the seat in front of me!!!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx