Friday 20 January 2012

I'm a Winner!

I have been so lucky and won Crafty Ribbons blog hop I can't believe it!! I just scrolled down not really expecting anything and there was my name, so I am so delighted - thank you Crafty Ribbons x

My card today  was made using a topper which I have never used a pre-coloured one before but I bought it a little while ago from Lili of the Valley and thought it would go nicely for the current challenge on Lili's Little Fairies Challenge which is lavender and lace:


I am really struggling to get good pictures even when it is sunny the sun is too low and just washes all the colour out not that it was sunny today when I took this!  I have computer generated the sentiment and put it on a Nestie and the same with the Topper which I edged with some Stickles.  I have added lace and some ric rac. The stars are cut using a Die-namics die and I have used a Memory Box for the circular doily behind the image.  I have used my new Go Kreate dies for the card shape which I got at Christmas. Just added some pearls - why not?? The paper is from First Edition Dreamcatcher, I just love First Edition papers they are so pretty and you get loads in the pad, some with glitter and some with foil mmmmm delish!  I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Music and Dance
Lili's Little Fairies - Lavender and Lace

Well I hope you all have a fab weekend we are off to the pub tonight for tea and a glass of something nicely chilled, take care xx

24 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and added detail. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Diane's Card Designs said...

Gongratulation on your win! Your card is stunning. Such a cute image and love the shape and colour.
Diane xx

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous design Susan, love the shape, colours and cute LOTV. Have a lovely weekend. Carolxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,congrats on your win.xxx

chrissy xx said...

Just Gorgeous! LOve the shape! LOve your colours too.
Chrissyxx
Congratulations on your win Susan.

Carol said...

Love this Susan, the shape and colours are gorgeous. Congrats on your win and enjoy your evening. Carol x

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Susan, these toppers really do come in handy. Thanks for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies!
Clairexx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Susan beautiful colours, well done on your win,
Have a great weekend.
Chris x

Jo said...

Gorgeous card, Susan, big congrats on your win!
Jo x

Sylvia x said...

Well done Sue on your crafty win.....enjoy and loooooving this card

Sylvia x

mags said...

Lovely card Susan. Love this image. Like the shape of the card and the paper is gorgeous.
Mags
x

Lizzy said...

Well done you...very well deserved, it's a beautiful card. x

Janette said...

Oh thats brilliant Susan, don't you just love winning ANYTHING...lol.....Your card is gorgeous.xx

Craftychris said...

Fabulous card - the image is so cute. I think I have some lili of the valley pre coloured toppers, maybe I will dig them out! Thank you for your comments and advice re my lack of inspiration. I will head for your suggestions and see how I go. Thank you loads. Well done on your win. Enjoy your night xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win! This lavender and lace card is gorges!
Love Pearl x

Deb said...

Beautiful card Susan, love this sweet image and the shape of your card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Congratulations Susan, it is a fabulous card that you entered into the blog hop. So glad you won!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Susan, such a sweet little image..love the colours and lace and the fabulous card shape..congrats on your win...

Luv CHRISSYxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Susan
Congratulations on your win i was also one of the lucky ones to win some ribbon on the blog hop,your card is gorgeous and beautiful have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Suzie, What a lovely card this is! Those pre-coloured imges are so useful from LOTV! Have a happy weekend. Judy x

coops said...

stunning card susan.i really love your papers and design and the image is gorgeous :D
huge congrats on your win.


xx coops xx

Sue B said...

Wow! This is gorgeous Susan!! what a beautiful image and the paper is SO delish!! The card shape and layout is stunning and I love all your embellishments - it's a corker of a card!!!
Congratulations on your win!! Way to Go!!!
I hope you're having a good weekend!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Annie said...

a beautiful card and such pretty lace. thank you for joining in at CCT this week, and with Lili's Little Fairies too!
hugs, annie x

plasticcards said...

Nice to see cards collection but i want to need some valentine day gift card collection............
Plastic Card Printing
Plastic card