Sunday 15 January 2012

So Sweet!

Good morning everyone isn't it a beautiful day - sunny and frosty! Hope you are all having a fab weekend and relaxing a bit.  I'm going to the pictures tonight with my sister to see "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo".  I've read the book and seen the Swedish film and I enjoyed both so I'll have to see what this one is like, mind you its got Daniel Craig in so at least there is some delish eye candy to drool over.

I've done a Lili of the Valley card today to enter in the challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies. The challenge is to use your favourite Lili of the Valley stamp which I find really difficult as I love them all and I think they are all my favourite lol.  Anyway the one I have chosen is a real sweetie in more than one sense of the word:


Isn't she adorable?  I have coloured her with a mixture of Promarkers and Copics and matted her with my Nesties.  The borders are cut out with my Edgeabilities (love 'em) and decorated with some pearls.  The sentiment is from Pink Petticoat (they have a sale on which finishes today) which I have cut with a Nestie and distressed with Spun Sugar DI.  Ribbon is from my stash and the button I got at Michaels in Las Vegas - wish I'd bought more :-(.  The card stock is from DCWV I thought it went so well with the image.  I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Lili's Little Fairies - Your Favourite LOTV Stamp
Mark's Finest Papers - Border Punch
Challenge Up Your Life - Bingo (Purple, die cuts, sparkle)
The Poodle Parlour - Button Up
Simply Create Too - Layers
Southern Girls - Show us Your Sparkle
Little Darlings - Favourite Colour
My Mum's Craft Shop - Here Comes the Girls
Papertake Weekly - Die Cut Special
Sentimental Sunday - Ribbon
The Crafty Pad - Sparkle
The Hybrid Chick - Sparkle

Enjoy your weekend everyone, thanks for looking, take care xx

29 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just so gorgeous Susan,love the lush bow.xxx

Carol said...

This is so sweet Susan and your bow is gorgeous. Carol x

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! LOve your image! Adore your bow! Great papers too!
Chrissyxx
Let's know what you think Susan....I've only read the books.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Susan. I love that image and your colours and papers are beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
x

Vicky said...

So beautiful Susan..love the image and your wonderful colouring too hun :o)

Have a lovely evening....big hugs Vicky xx

Barbara Colbert said...

This is adorable! Nicely done!!! Thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Suzi this is gorgeous! I love that image, your colours are fab and well I just love the whole thing! Judy x

Claire said...

Really pretty card, love that big bow! Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

Beautiful card Susan, what a difficult task, choosing your favourite LOTV stamp. Have a great time at the cinema.
Pauline
x

Minna said...

This is lovely card! :)

Jo said...

Gorgeous card,how did you manage to choose your fav LOTV stamp? Enjoy the cinema......ooooooo......Daniel Craig.....yummy!!
Jo x

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, love the colours and that ribbon and button look fab!
Helen x

coops said...

gorgeous card susan.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Aw gorgeous card Susan, lovely image and detail, fab bow and button, hugs Liz xx

Craftychris said...

The image is so cute and the card is fabulous! I love the bow xx

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a beautiful card
Love Jan
xx

Marjo said...

Gorgeous card, lovely layers. Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too

xoxo Marjo

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is gorgeous hugs pops x

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh this is just so adorable! I love your image, she is a cutie and the DP is a perfect match as is all your embellishments! I really do like this, thanks for taking the challenge with The Crafty Pad girls this week and I hope to see you and your lovely creations again soon :)

Sue B said...

Wow! this is stunning Susan!! Beautiful image and papers!! I love your bow and that button - it's gorgeous! Just noticed how the cupcakes twinkle!! - really pretty!
Thanks for all your lovely comments!! :-)
Hope you have a good week!
Hugs Sue xx

Kathy said...

So very soft and pretty. I adore this image. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week.

Bettina L. said...

This is one gorgeous card. Love your choice in colours and that gorgeous bow too. The punched edges and that gorgeously coloured girl makes it perfect. Thanks for playing at Southern Girls sparkle challenge and sorry for my late comment. Still hope you'll join in on our next challenge. Bettina xx

Sandy S said...

oooooooooooooooooo one GORGEOUS card!

Thanks for playing along with Sentimental Sundays!

Sandy S

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful bow, sweet image!

Pat said...

Sweet card. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

cathi139 said...

What a cutie. Thanks a lot for playing along with Challenge up your life
Cathi

Designing with Debbie said...

Such a sweet card. I love the soft colors. Thanks for playing with Speedy Fox and Friends challenge this week, hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out the challenges on SpeedyTV with the Friends of Speedy for more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

Julie said...

A very sweet card, thanks for joining us on the card caravan at The Hybrid Chick

Olivia said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Olivia