Wednesday 25 January 2012

Lovely in Lilac

Morning everyone I'm getting a nice early start as I didn't post yesterday and I am off out for the day so I thought I would post the card I had for yesterday.  Its a new Tilda and I have made a birthday card in one of my favourite colours lilac:


So pretty in her little dungarees!  I have coloured her with Copics and cut her out with a Spellbinders die which I have used some Distress Ink Milled Lavender on.  There is a doily behind which I have also distressed with Milled Lavender.  I have put some Distress Ink on the flowers to tone them in with the papers, they are from Wild Orchid Craft.  The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with a Spellbinder and sponged with some more Distress Ink.  I have coloured the gems with Copics to match and the border is made with a Nellie Snellen die.  Papers are from Pink Petticoat and ribbon from my stash. The little dove was fabric covered but I took that off and painted it with Crackle Paint and then Milled Lavender DI to finish off.  I would like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Bloggers - Distressing
Nettie G's Digital Gems - Spring (Pastel colours only)
Addicted to Stamps - Summer in Winter
Birthday Sundaes - Birthday Card and Sentiment
Marks Finest Papers - Birthday Card
Little Darlings - Polka Dots

That's it from me I'm off to get ready and out for the day!  Enjoy your day and take care xx

25 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful work Susan, just a gorgeous card!Wonderful colouring and super embellishments!

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Susan,perfect colouring.xxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Just beautiful Susan! Shaz in oz.x

Carol said...

Beautiful Susan, gorgeous colours. Carol x

julie_woolston said...

Stunning card Susan, It's one of my favorite colours too,

Hugs Julie x

Pat said...

Sweet. Love the soft pastels. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

Kim said...

Such a sweet birthday card!! I love the flowers!! Thanks for playing in the Speedy Fox Challenge.

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous! LOve your colours! LOve this Tilda too.
Chrissyxx

Janette said...

Beautiful creation Susan, she does look so pretty sat there.xx

cotnob said...

This is adorable Susan, I love the cute image and pretty colour combination.
Pauline
x

Barbara Colbert said...

Beautiful card!!! Thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends!

Chrissy said...

Sooo pretty Susan, love the image of Tilda, and gorgeous colour combo..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Craftychris said...

Stunning! I love your cards!! I would enter your blog candy but I don't know how to add the picture and link! I managed it with the WOYWW logo cause there was a code to use but have no clue otherwise! I am hopeless! xxx

Berry said...

I love this Tilda Suzie! She is so pretty and I love the colours you have used hugs rebekah xx

coops said...

gorgeous card susan.the tilda is so pretty and i loev your beautiful papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Michelle said...

What a lovely feminine card = many thanks for playing along with the Crafty Blogger Network. Ta Michelle

Sue said...

She is beautiful. I love the soft colors. The card is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with Birthday Sundaes.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is such a gorgeous card, I love the tilda image and your colouring in is fantastic, the soft colours look beautiful and I love the bow and the flowers
Lindsay xx

Payne Holler Cards said...

love soft colors - adorable
thanks so much for joining us at Speedy Fox and Friends (-:

Sue B said...

Ah this is so pretty Susan!! I love that Tilda image - isn't she a sweetie! Gorgeous paper and embellies - it's a stunner!
Hope you are well
Love Sue xx

Designing with Debbie said...

Sweet card, very pretty. Love the pale soft colors. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

Michelle said...

That is such a pretty card. I love the lavender Distress Inks too. Thanks for playing along with the Crafty Blogger Network challenge xxx Michelle

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card hun...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so lovely! Thanks for joining us at Little Darlings this week. hugs, Angela

Jen Leeflang said...

What a pretty creation! - - thanks so much for joining our Spring challenge at Nettie G's Digital Gems.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Nettie G's DT Lead