Saturday 7 January 2012

Sugar and Spice

Good morning everyone hope you are all ok and ready for a nice weekend.  Took all my decorations down yesterday and had a bit of a furniture move around, the house looks really bare now and always looks bigger without the tree! By the time I'd done all that and given the house a good clean up I was so tired that I couldn't post the card I had ready so I am doing that today.  It is a new baby card and naturally in pink!  I am in the middle of doing a blue one so I will hopefully post that tomorrow.


I wasn't 100% sure who the image was by I thought it was Meljen's Designs and when I went into my file to check I can't find the digi stamp!! Anyway I have checked on the website and it is a Meljen's Design I have no idea what has happened to it on my computer. I'm telling you me and this computer are going to have a serious falling out before too long (its just under the velux window in my craft room and I can see it being chucked out of there soon :-]).  Anyway I digress, I have coloured the image with my Copics and added lots of Stickles and some Liquid Pearls. I have matted it on a Nestie frame as well as the sentiment which was computer generated.  The heart and flourish are Marianne dies and the ribbon, twine and button are from my stash.  Not sure about the paper probably Pink Petticoat for the gingham and Nitwits for the stripey paper.  I will enter the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - New Beginning
Poodle Parlour - Button Up
Simply Create Too - Layers, Layers and More Layers
Crafty Ribbons - New Beginnings
Digi Doodle - New Beginning
Whimsy Stamps - New Beginnings
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (new baby)
Ribbon Carousel - Anything Goes
Shopping our Stash - Use a Meljen's Image
Emerald Faerie Garden - Flourishes/Swirls
Daisy Doodles - New Beginnings
Hope you all have a nice weekend and are able to find some time for crafting, take care xx

29 comments:

Chrissy said...

So precious Susan, gorgeous baby girl card, love Meljens designs,and.. gingham papers..love the sparkle on the cloud..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

Awwww this is just sooooo gorgeous, a beautiful baby card,I love the image and gorgeous dies.xxx

Carly said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours and the sparkle. This is a delightful card.

Thankyou so much for sharing it with us at Whimsy Stamps Challenges.

xoxoxo Carly

Claire said...

Such a lovely card hun, really sweet. Hugs, Claire x

Carol said...

This is so sweet Susan, love it. Carol x

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous! What a cute image! LOve your cloud.
Chrissyxx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Susan, so cute.....My PC is completely driving me nuts, all seems up the wall and can't find anything, can't imagine why...lol...xxx

Lizzy said...

Such a pretty card Susan. Time for a new PC me thinks!

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Susan, cute image and gorgeous pinks.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Adorable card Susan, such a sweet image and love the shape!
Helen x

Bettina L. said...

This is one adorable babycard. Love all the embellishments around the image. That gorgeous heart and bow and that cute button too. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shops Best and good luck. Hope to see yo back thursday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

paige said...

this sweet card is so adorable! Love the soft coloring and the sparkles! thanks for joining us at SOS!

coops said...

gorgeous card susan.i love your pretty colours and details and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

karen said...

So cute Susan, pretty details hugs, Karenxx

Marjo said...

Fantabulous card! Love the design. Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too.

xoxo Marjo

♥Gemma♥ said...

such an adorable card hun...beautiful image & gorgeous detail...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Leslie Hanna said...

What a great use of stash! So much detail, with the shiny and the button and twine ... :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Sandy said...

This is so sweet - I love the colors and the design. I know one thing, if I were as pretty as you, I would put my picture on a few cards!
Happy New Year
Sandy

Stampalicious said...

that is a cute image, love the shape of your card, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop this week, hugs, martina

Sue B said...

Wow! this is Gorgeous Susan! I love the image and the sparkly cloud and the little hearts hanging down - so pretty! Gorgeous papers and embellishments. Perfectly balanced card - it's exquisite!! Love it to bits!
Tell your computer from me, that I said it has got to behave for you in 2012!!! LOL
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Angie said...

Sweet new baby card. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly
Angie x

Craftychris said...

Such a cute card its gorgeous! So yummy and pink xx

Curly said...

Oh my word, this is such a beautiful creation ,its a fabulous interpretation of the theme this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz New Beginnings Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

Shannah said...

Oh this is just gorgeous! Such a truly precious card - every detail is adorable! So glad you joined our Whimsy Inspiration Challenge this week!
Hugs, Shannah xox

tellana said...

Very lovely card!
Thank you for participating in the Digi Doodle Shop's Best challenge this week!
Liva ❤

Pauline said...

This is too adorable!

WeirdCat said...

This is adorable, love the design,thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop this week
Ruth x

Julie said...

What a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at DDSC
Hugs,
Julie

Jacki Daniels said...

This is very cute thanks for playing with us poodle parlour
Jacki xx