Wednesday 5 December 2012

Pink, Blue and Cream

A big hello to you all and a massive thank you for stopping by my little blog.   Today I have a card that I made following the picture inspiration on The Ribbon Reel Challenge. Here is my card:


No image just sentiment only which is either Penny Black or Hero Arts - I can't find the package the sentiments came in!  The paper is from Pink Petticoat called Nordic Christmas trees and I printed it out on cream cardstock.  I have used a Spellbinder die and sponged it with Victorian Velvet DI whilst still in the die.  I also coloured the seam binding with the same DI.  The pretty spacer and flat back pearl which I coloured with Copics to match are from my stash.   The Christmas tree is a Marianne die and I used felt for it and the pretty resin flower on top is from My Crafty Heart.

Here is the inspiration photo:


I have used the colours pink, blue and cream.  I also used the trees as inspiration for my felt one, adding some pearls to the corners as these were on the trees in the picture. For my bling I added the pretty spacer with another pearl!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

The Ribbon Reel - Photo Inspiratiion
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs - Non-Traditional Christmas Colours

Well that's all from me for today. Not much on today just going to the gym at some point so plenty of crafting time but I really need to get my parcels sent off to the U.S.A. so I might be doing some packing!  See you all tomorrow, take care xx

30 comments:

Penni said...

Gorgeous. This is so pretty.

Hugs
Penni
X

Caroline said...

Susan this is gorgeous I love the layout and the colours are so beautiful. Caroline xxx

Unknown said...

Very Pretty Susan , love the font on that sentiment and that pretty ribbon , you are blogging early today.
PS your Deer card is fabulous too well done Hugs Elaine

May said...

Gorgeous card Susan, Love the pink!! Perfect layout... Hugs May x x x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love the pretty colour scheme and the beautiful sentiment stamp. The layout is fabulous too.

Hugs Sue

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Susan I love the colour combo it goes so well, lovely design.

Thank you for your lovely comments.


Hugs Julie xxx

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card Suzie^_^
Love pastel colors,so delicate card^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,gorgeous details.xxx

Chrissy said...

Such a pretty card Susan, love the tree and the gorgeous bow...been watching your wee budgies on the side bar...how cute.
Have a great day..mine is over and ready for bed.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous Susan beautiful design.
Chris x

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Susan, I love the pastel blues and pinks and your lovely seam binding bow.
Pauline
x

Sarah J Moerman said...

This is gorgeous! Love the pinks and blues! Such pretty ribbon and embellishments! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Stunning creation, love the soft colours & the layout is great!
hugs shell xx

Unknown said...

This is so very delicate Susan, a most adorable colour combination, love the papers, too! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Anonymous said...

awwww, love the card Susan and love those trees! You could enter these at "Challenges4Everybody" as they always have an "Anything Goes" and the best thing, it's my blog too! lol
hope to hear from you soon!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mimi

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Susan… what a beautiful colour combo… love the design and pretty paper and the stunning bow finishes it off beautifully!
I am just sorting my overseas parcels today too! :-))
Hope you're having a good week!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Carol said...

Love this Susan the colour palette is gorgeous. Carol x

~Tammy~ said...

This is just gorgeous! Wow! I love that die-cut tree. I see Doreen use it a lot and I am envious! It truly is gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at The Ribbon Reel!

karen said...

Pretty design Susan and love the gorgeous bow, karenxx

My'scardcorner said...

Oh Susan this is so pretty such a change from the norm but works beautifully. Thiink it was you who won Donnas printer if so well done and enjoy.
Myrax

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Susan and I love the bow.
Lorraine x

pinky said...

Thats one really pretty card Susan.

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful Susan, love the pretty colours.
Wendy xx

coops said...

so beautiful and stylish susan.i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Sandy said...

Very, very pretty Suan! Did you know that your smile makes me smile!!!! Love the softness of this card.
Sandy

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful Susan, love the soft palette and your gorgeous ribbon and bow!
hugs
Glenda

Debs said...

Oh this is os pretty Susan - love the soft colours and fab LO.
Debs xx

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the felt tree. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
Nikki F x

Craftychris said...

ooh this card is fabulous! The colours are gorgeous and the design is brilliant xx

Oscar said...

This is such a pretty Christmas card, love the felt tree and the pretty ribbon bow. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight!