Monday 31 December 2012

Favourite Five of 2012

Well a big Happy New Year's Eve to you all wherever you are. I hope that you are all well and for those that aren't you soon turn the corner and feel well again. Once again another year has flown by with all the trials and tribulations that each year brings.  I have been blessed with a new grandchild which is the most precious gift of all.  Tonight Dave and I are going over to my daughter's and her partner's home for dinner then going to a local pub where his friend's group is doing a gig, we will stay the night over there and come back tomorrow.  First of all we are going over to see Max and Emma as we haven't seen them over Christmas with being away.

I haven't been crafting since my return from holiday so I thought it would be a great opportunity to join in with the fun over at Debby's blog.  She wants to see your favourite five cards from 2012:


So here we are then:


Love the CAS style of this and I do have a thing about jungle prints (I know its my age)!!


I made this for my friend's birthday because it reminded me of her!


I really enjoyed colouring these Penny Black girls!


Another that I really enjoyed colouring and the first time I used Frantage!


An easy one to colour but I liked the way it all came together.

Well these are my little offerings, thank you for taking the time out to visit my blog!  I would like to wish you all a wonderful New Year and thank you all for your kind words and encouragement over the year - it really means a lot.  I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations of 2012! Stay safe and take care xxx

19 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super collection of cards susie ... love them all ... just wanted to pop by and wish you a happy new year ... thank you so much for visiting my blog throughout the year and the lovely comments you leave ... much appreciated ... happy new year to you ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Doreen said...

A gorgeous selection Susan,love them all....Wishing you all the best for the New Year.xxx

Sue said...

A wonderful selection of cards, thank you for sharing them with us.
Wishing you a Happy New Year
Hugs Sue

Ally said...

they all look so fantastic, I especially love the one with the Penny Black lassies!
Have a wonderful and happy new year!
Hugs, Alessandra

Lorraine said...

What a fabulous selection of gorgeous cards! Have a great time tonight.
Wishing you all the best for 2013.
Happy new Year.
Lorraine x

karen said...

All so gorgeous Susan, Wishing you A Happy New Year, hugs, Karenxx

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous display of beautiful cards Susan! They certainly belong in that top 5! Happy New Year to you and your loved ones, hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Mrs.B said...

Hi Susan,
A grea selection of cards.
Wishing you and your family a Very Happy New Year.
Avril xx

nnalorac said...

Love your selection Susan, All the best for 2013. Carolxx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous selection Susan, love them all.
Wishing you a Happy New Year.
Wendy xx

Annette said...

What a lovely FIVE!! Wish you all the best in 2013! Have a great evening! See you soon!!
xoxoAnnette

sue w. said...

Hi Susan, love all of them but I think the fourth one is my fave.
Sounds like a perfect way to end 2012 and celebrate the beginning of 2013.
I've put the measurements on for the tissue box if you still want them hun.
Happy New Year.
Hugs Sue W.

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card selection Susan, lovely images and detail.

Happy new year to you and your family.

Hugs Julie xx

Chrissy said...

All gorgeous cards Susan, each and every one...love the sentiment from the cat...in the hat!
Wishing you a very Happy & Healthy New Year…2013

Luv CHRISSYxx

May said...

Fabulous selection of Beautiful cards Susan, Wishing you & your family a very Happy New Year... Hugs May x x x

Glenda Atkins said...

Love them all, but then I love all your cards. Always a joy to look at. Happy New Year
hugs
Glenda

Eileen said...

All beautiful cards Susan, some of my favs too among the fabulous cards you have made. Congratulation on the new baby.
Wishing you and your's health, wealth and happiness in 2013 and luck in all your endeavours
Eileen x
and thanks for the lovely comments you always leave for me

Craftychris said...

A wonderful collection of cards! I am looking forward to what is coming this year - more wonderful stuff I am sure! Congratulations on the birth of your new little Grandson, that is good news indeed! xxx

scrappymo! said...

Great cards...I love these little peeks back as sometimes I have missed a couple posts and would have never seen the card if not for this post!. Well done...you have sure made some lovely ones!