Thursday 20 December 2012

Anything Goes!

Well I have scheduled this so if all goes according to plan we should just be walking out the front door on the way to the airport for Christmas in Las Vegas!

Today sees the start of a new challenge at Delightful Challenges and its the last one of 2012! The theme this week is:

ANYTHING GOES


I have been so pushed for time as I am sure all of you are at this time of year so I went for a quick option and used Wendy's pre-coloured images.  Here is what I made:


little table boxes for children! How adorable are these cute little boxes and so easy to make!! I used Wendy's pre-coloured Christmas Toppers Set 5:

they are available here to purchase.

I also used paper from these Digital paper sets by Wendy:


Candy Cane Lane Digital Paper set available here to purchase.


Snowflakes Digital Paper set available here to purchase.

I used my Spellbinders Bracket Edge Box and added some Glamour Dust and that was it!  Please pop over to Delightful Challenges and see what the rest of the DT have designed they are a talented bunch.  Our sponsor this week is:


None other than our own Digital Delights!! They have kindly donated a $10 gift certificate so please go over and enter our Anything Goes Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

Well this is my last post now until after I get back. I apologise if I didn't manage to get around to all your blogs, life got in the way!! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas or holiday season if you don't celebrate and a smashing New Year.  I look forward to catching up with you all when I return.  Thanks for all your support and kind words during the year, they mean a lot and its so good to know there are so many wonderful blogging buddies out there!! Love to all of you and take care xx

28 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

These are so sweet and love all of the little boxes and the pre-coloured toppers,just a wonderful set!

Merry Christmas and have a great time in Vegas
hugs
Glenda

Sonia said...

Terrific box my dearest friend:) Such a beautiful idea for children, they will love them:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Caroline said...

Gorgeous little boxes Susan the images are adorable. Have a wonderful holiday and Happy Christmas and all the best for 2013. Caroline xxx

scrappymo! said...

So very sweet...any child would be delighted with these.

debby4000 said...

Oh these are so cute.
luv
Debby

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous wee boxes , loving the images. Have a wonderful Christmas in Las Vagas Susan and Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Carolxx

Doreen said...

Love these gorgeous boxes Susan.xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous I so love the colours that you have chosen perfect, huggles pops x x x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creations!
Have a fantastic time hunnie
hugs shell xx

cotnob said...

These are gorgeous Susan, what a fab idea.
Happy Christmas, have a fantastic time in Las Vegas.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

These look gorgeous Susan. I love the images, so cute!
Have a lovely time in Las Vegas.
Happy Christmas and all the best for 2013.
Lorraine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful boxes Susan wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year have a wonderful time in Las Vegas and thankyou for all of your wonderful comments on my blog
love and hugs
Dianne xx :)

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Susan!
WOW! These are just as cute as can be! Love them!
Merry Christmas to you and yours. Best Wishes for 2013!
Hugs,
Lisa F.

Stephanie said...

My goodness I love these - so much fun & super cute! Merry Christmas Susan :) x

Sharla said...

Ok..now those are just way too cute! Merry Christmas and have a safe trip!

Unknown said...

These look totally sweet Susan, hope you have a great time in Vegas (say hi to CSI's Nick for me, LOL!). Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Wendy Hall said...

Totally adorable Susan:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Debbie said...

These are just gorgeous Susan. I hope you have a fabulous time.
Hugs Debbie x

Sassy Raggedy said...

Hope you have a wonderful time in Vegas. I love your little boxes. joann sassy raggedy

Larelyn said...

oooh, I hope you're having a fabulous time! This is what I love about Wendy's images - the precolored allow you to make a fabulous project even when crunched for time. Love your boxes.
Hugs,
Larelyn

coops said...

aw they are all so gorgeous susan.i love the sweet images ;D

xx coops xx

Denise @ kc242 said...

Beautiful details! Merry Christmas
Denise

karen said...

Too cute Susan, fabulous! Hope you have a fantastic Christmas, lots of love, Karenx

Sue B said...

Aww these are SO sweet Susan! don't they look fab! wonderful for stocking fillers or choccies! :-)
Hope you and your family have a Very Happy and Healthy Christmas and New Year!
Big hugs
Sue xx

May said...

Gorgeous little boxes!! Have a wonderful Christmas in Vegas... Hugs May x x x

Ally said...

don't appologize for not coming round our blogs... that makes me feel bad, because I barely have time to visit you all daily or weekly, it's a shame! And you all come visiting me, that's puts me even more to shame!
Your fast Christmas cards are hilarious, they look so funny and make me smile!
Enjoy your time in Vegas, you lucky lass!
All the best and huge hugs, Alessandra

Mandy said...

These are wonderful Susan,so cute...Sending best wishes for you and your family for the happiest Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year...Thank you also for all your lovely comments...
Mandy x

Unknown said...

These are fabulous Susan .
Have a wonderful time in Las Vegas and enjoy your Chritmas in Nevada have fun. hugs Elaine