Thursday 17 January 2013

Tag You're It!

Good morning beautiful people! Well I went to see Les Miserables yesterday and I must say I didn't really enjoy it that much.  I have never seen it on stage and I remember why now because it is such a depressing tale.  Didn't think the singing was up to much either!  However the acting was excellent and the photography and effects were good  but the cinema was freezing sat there for 3 hours with my coat buttoned up and collar turned up.  I have to admit I am a Phantom girl - love it to pieces and its on at The Empire in Liverpool soon so I am going to try and get to see it again.

Today sees the start of a brand new challenge over at Delightful Challenges, the theme is:

TAG YOU'RE IT!

So we need to see a tag somewhere on your project.  Now I think some of you are going to look at my card and think she hasn't got a tag on hers but believe me I have!! Guess which numpty die cut the sentiment with her tag die upside down - mmmm wonder who??


Not only that but then I covered the bottom of the tag with flowers and ribbon and so you can't see the "tag" part at all - believe me its there!!  I have used the delectable Beatrice Bee:



She has been coloured with Copics and I used my Twinkling H2Os on her wings and heart which is quite luminescent but you can't see it in my picture. I then partially cut her out with a Spellbinders Oval and matted on a Fancy Oval. I have used a sentiment from the Love is in the Air Sentiment Set:


The sentiment was cut out using a Doohickey tag die and yes I know its upside down lol! Other dies I have used are Whiff of Joy Heart Banner Die, Dienamics border die and Lil Inker Heart and Arrow die. The papers are First Edition, flowers from Wild Orchid and pearl string and ribbon from my stash.

Our sponsor this week is:


and the prize for the lucky winner will be:

Yummy!

Please pop over to my team mates at Delightful Challenges and see what they have done. Remember, you don't have to have a Digital Delights image to enter but we love it so much when you do that you can enter it twice.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafting by Design - Use Alcohol Markers + Hearts
Inky Impressions - Tag It
Paper Pretties - Use Ribbon
Digital Tuesday - Flower Power
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - Flowers and Ribbon

Well hopefully this post will publish as I am scheduling it.  I am going to get my nails done today and then that's it really.  I am off on Saturday to spend a week with my two gorgeous grandsons Harrison and Rafe down in London.  I am driving down on Saturday but there seems to be a lot of snow forecast for Friday/Saturday so I will have to see how it goes!  Thanks for looking and take care xx

36 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love the sweet image and beautiful fresh colour scheme. All your detailing looks wonderful too.
Hugs Sue

sue w. said...

Hi Susan, fab card hunnie, love the bee and the cheerful colours, just what we need! I love the detail on the tag too.
I usually try to go to London with a friend to see a show in Nov but we didn't get there this year and have to admit haven't seen Phantom yet.
Hugs Sue W.

Kelly Lloyd said...

Hi Susan, sorry to hear your trip to the theatre wasn't up to much.
Your card is great, I love those bright greens and that cute image
Hugs Kelly

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is gorgeous, perfect colours too, huggles Pops x x x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and sooo cute
luv
Debby

Sonia said...

Such a beautiful card my dear^_^
Have a sweet day^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Susan love the colour's you have used and love the layout
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Susan. The image is so cute, and I love the zingy colours.
Lots of snow forecast so have a safe journey if you go.
We have freezing fog here today...the joys!! lol
Lorraine x

nnalorac said...

A real cute card Susan, love the bright colours and the cute image. Carolxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the citrus colours you have used!
You stay safe this weekend hunnie
hugs shell xx

chrissy xx said...

JUst Gorgeous! What FABulous colours Susan and I LOve your image...Those little legs are sooo darn cute they made me lol. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Unknown said...

Such a cutie and gorgeous colours.
Chris x

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous happy card! Such bright colours which are fab for this very dull day! Love the layout too. I hope you are able to go and see your grandsons at the weekend - I will keep my fingers crossed !!! xx

Debbie said...

Hi Susan...love your fabulous card. What a great image.
Hugs Debbie x

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card Suzie, don't worry about the tag as you can imagine that the end of it is hidden somewhere in there lol!
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Mimi

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Susan!
This is absolutely Cuteness at it's best! I LOVE the colors you've used!
Hugs,
Lisa

julie_woolston said...

Oh Susan this is a gorgeous card, the image is so sweet,lovely colour combo too.

Hugs Julie x

Viv said...

Awww so cute...! Fab colours and a great card! x

brenda said...

A pretty card and lovely zingy spring colours Suzi.

Thanks so much your sharing your lovely card with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

B x

Patricia said...

Great card, lovely, bright and fresh.
A fabulous card and fun image.


Don`t know about making a good florist have tried Floral Art but never felt I did that well......LOL
Patricia xx

Carol said...

It's a gorgeous card Susan even with your tag upside down! Love the zingy colours you've used. Carol x

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I love the fresh colours and the unusual positioning of the tag!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week

hugs Vicky xxx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Susan - love your choice of colours and fab die cuts.
Sorry to hear you didn't think much of the film :o(
Hope we don't get the snow that is forecast or you may not make your trip down to London!!!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Enjoy your evening.
Debs xx

coops said...

so stunning susan.fabulous zesty colours and i love your design and sweet image :D

xx coops xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super card suze ... love that little image and love the papers and the cheerful colours ... well done ... hope you have a great time with your family but be careful the snow is on the way !! ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

karen said...

He made me smile, a fabulous card, gorgeous colours, hugs, Karenxx

Wendy Hall said...

Stunning card Susan:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Judith said...

This is so cute Susan - great choice of colours and happy tag accident I'd say. Not wanting to be controversial - I love les mis! Seen it 3 times on stage and it's perhaps just as well you don't live in my house because I haven't stopped singing it since I saw it on Sunday! - but I sing so much better than Russell Crowe lol hugs Judith x

xxxtglxxx said...

LOL! This is gorgeous, fun and cute! :)

A fabulous card Suzie, this really made me smile hun!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card Susan and I love the amount of detail on this card, so interesting to look at! Love all the hearts!
hugs
Glenda

cotnob said...

This is a lovely cheery card Susan, fab spring colours.
Pauline
x

Larelyn said...

This card is simply fabulous!!! I keep going back to look at each special detail. Your use of the different dies is wonderful and the bee - too cute.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Sandy said...

Well we are already friends! So cute but not as cute as your grandson! I hope you all are doing well sugar.
Sandy

Sarah said...

Fabulous card!

Thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Olivia said...

Fantastic job. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Unknown said...

what a super cute card!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Inky impressions this week xx