Monday 7 January 2013

Howdy Pardner!

Good morning everyone and welcome to the start of a brand new week!  I would like to give a big welcome to Angie my latest follower, thank you Angie great to have you here!

Today sees the start of the first challenge over at Lexi's Creations and the theme is nice and easy - we all like that don't we - Anything Goes!! Here is what I have made:


I have used Cassidy by Lexi which you can purchase here at Fairydust Crafts.  She has been coloured with Copics.  I cut her out and put her over the barn scene which came in the digital paper set I used by Raspberry Road called Barnyard Blowout.  I used my Grand Nestie Rectangles to cut and mat the layers and the hexagon is a die by MFT.  The sentiment is computer generated and then cut out using a pennant die by Lil' Inker.  I distressed all the edges with Vintage Photo DI.

Our sponsor this week is:


Fairy Dust Crafts where you can purchase all of Lexi's designs and loads of other goodies too!
Please go over to Lexi's Creations and see what the rest of the DT have made - some fabulous projects.

Thank you so much for coming to visit me today I really appreciate it.  I will be back tomorrow - sounding like Arnie now lol! Take care xx

24 comments:

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card Susan, love thing the country look. Carolxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

julie_woolston said...

Hi Susan fantastic card, love the image and the background.

Hugs Julie x

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh, isn't she sassy and cool! I love the hexagon border on the left and the fabulous papers and design! Wow!

My'scardcorner said...

Brilliant card Susan love your colours and layout.
Myrax

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image! FABulous colours Susan and I LOve your design.
Chrissyxx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Susan, I love that image and the backing paper is perfect.
Hugs Sue

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Susan Wow, this is gorgeous, the image looks fab, love her with that Barn scene, great idea! Hugs, Teresa xx

Eileen said...

Fabulous colouring Susan on a great image. Love the scene you have created and great layout
Eileen x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Susan - this is a wonderful card. The background barn scene is totally perfect for Cassidy! Fab!
Helen x

Annette said...

Howdy Susan! What a beautiful card! Love it!Cool background! Thank you for sharing this card with us! See you! xoxoAnnette

judit said...

Fantastic card, I love the background and your hexagons are very trendy! Hope you have a good week! hugs, judit x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Susan. I love the layout and image, and your colouring looks fab.
Lorraine x

Patricia said...

Now that`s what I call Mighty Cute!!!
Great background and beautifully coloured.

Patricia xx

pinky said...

She is adorable Susan and what a great background you have given her. Hasta la vista baby lol

Carol said...

Fab card Susan, your papers look great with the image. Carol x

sue w. said...

Hi Susan, aint she cute. Love the scene you created and the papers are fabulous.
Hugs Sue W.

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card Susan:)
Fabulous papers used and funny image:)
Big hug,
Sonia

cotnob said...

Fab card Susan, beautifully coloured image and your papers are perfect for it.
Pauline
x

Glenda Atkins said...

Fantastic card Susan, just fabulous how you have presented 'Cassidy', that is some backing paper, wow, love it all! Your colouring and colour choices are wonderful!
hugs
glenda

coops said...

so stunning susan.i really love the fab image and colours and the background is brilliant :D

xx coops xx

Sandy said...

Howdy! Now can you wear a skirt this short!! I bet you can.
Happy New Year Susan!
Sandy

Ally said...

this looks really cool with the pic in the background and the cowgirl in front!
Hugs, Alessandra

scrappymo! said...

Great card...especially love the stitched sentiment banner.