Monday 14 January 2013

Pretty in Lilac

Good morning everyone and hope you are alright on this rainy morning.  We just had a little bit of snow but it didn't stick and now we are back to our usual rain rain rain!! I'd like to give a big welcome to my latest followers:  Susan, Kym and Angie -welcome ladies and a big thank you for joining me.  I am now past 300 followers - wow I think I need to sort some candy out!!

I had a lovely weekend but no crafting so I have a card today that I made a couple of weeks ago:


I have used a Bildmalarna image and lovely lilac! I have coloured her with Copics but her hair is a bit brassy I think! The papers are First Edition.  I cut the image out with Floral Ovals by Spellbinders.  The flower is a Dienamics die and the leaves are a Marianne die.  The sentiment is Hero Arts and I have used Spellbinders dies to cut and mat it as Christine showed on her blog Hope and Chances.  The corner die is a Whimsy and I have used an EK success punch for the border.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Bildmalarna Challenge - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Dies and Punches
Totally Gorjuss - Spots
Delicious Doodles - Anything Goes using Favourite Colours (Lilac)
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy - Monochrome
Creative Creations Challenge - Anything Goes


Well I am locking myself up in my craft room ALL day today!  I am going to make some cards and  carry on with my major tidy up.  My DH made some more shelving for me as part of my Christmas present and I ordered a double unit from Storage 4 Crafts which came last week so I am trying to get everything sorted! I am sick of only having about 6 square inches of free space to craft on and that is sometimes on a chair lol!!

Thanks for looking today I love to see you all, have a great day wherever you are! Take care xx

30 comments:

Chrissy said...

So cute Susan, love the little image and beautiful lilac colour,and love that oval die [another on my wish list]fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Susan gorgeous papers and image she's so sweet, fabulous elements.

Hugs Julie x

Anonymous said...

oh, if only I could lock myself up in the craft world for a day!!
beautiful card Suzie!!! I love the little girl and love the colours, thanks for the inspiration!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mimi

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the details and fabulous image.xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love the sweet image and pretty colours. The layout is fabulous too.
Hugs Sue xx

sue w. said...

Hi Susan, this is sooo sweet. Love the colours and papers and the layout is fab. Love the cute image too.
We had a dusting of snow last night but I'ts coming down heavier this morning, arrgghh!!
Hugs Sue W.

brenda said...

A really pretty creation Susan and love the attention to detail.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Susan. I love the image and pretty colours. The ribbon looks beautiful.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Susan the colours are gorgeous.
Chris x

My'scardcorner said...

Just lovely Susan love your colour choice and the layout of this one.Weve snow at the moment and it looks like it is going to lay worst luck take care.
Myrax

KandA said...

Beautiful card, super design and gorgous colours. Thanks for joining in with the PCJ challenge xx

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image...FABulous colours to Susan LOve it.
Give your 3 months and you'll still have just that bit of space on your desk lol.
Chrissyxx
Snow. Snow and more Snow here.

Eileen said...

A beautiful image coloured perfectly and love your colour choice. Great papers layout and design.
Eileen x

Sonia said...

What a lovely image Susan^_^ Wonderful card and gorgeous details as always my dear^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Mrs.B said...

Such a pretty card, love the oval frame for the image.
Avril xx

Patricia said...

Good evening Susan, what a stunning card, I love how you have overhung the image. Also how you have done your sentiment.

Patricia xx

karen said...

Very pretty in lilac I say, gorgeous card Susan, hugs, Karenxx

Kat said...

Gorgeous Susan, love that sweet image. My favourite colours too. Love that oval die and the lovely EK Success border. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat xx

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card Susan, gorgeous colours and I love the image and layout!
Helen x

Carol said...

This is so pretty Susan, love the colours. We didn't have any snow - beautiful sunshine this afternoon! Thanks for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy. Carol x

Glenda Atkins said...

So pretty Susan, love the girl sitting on the edge on that beautiful oval die! Love the frame for the sentiment and the neat ribbon, great job!
hugs
Glenda

Unknown said...

So pretty is this card and image..Love the lilac..luv annie..,,

coops said...

so gorgeous susan.i love the lilac colours and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Susan, such a lovely image and pretty colours.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Oh how adorable, love how this little cutie sits in your frame Susan, a wonderful LO, too! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card love the way you did the sentiment too!
Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Allsorts, hugs Samantha :0)

Veronica said...

Love the purple....
Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenge Blog. Make sure you come back often and play along with our challenges. Veronica DT

scrappymo! said...

Hope you had fun creating in your room. This card is very pretty, wondrful colouring and pretty design.

Sandy said...

Pretty is as pretty does and you must be beautiful cause you cards are so very pretty!
Sandy

Unknown said...

Indeed, this is very pretty in purple card. Very nice.
Thanks for joining us at Whoopsie Daisy this week.