Sunday 18 December 2011

Fab News

Good morning everyone hope you are all ok and gearing up for the last week of manic preparations! This time next week there will be some luscious smells coming up from the kitchen (that's if I remember to put the turkey in!!) and the carols will be playing - yummy!

Well I've got some more great news I am going to join Lexi's Creations for a stint on their DT I am so thrilled and really looking forward to joining everyone!! Yippee!!

I have another quickie card for you today that I made using my fabulous Tim Holtz dies they are so amazing I just love them!!


I've used the deer die and the pine cone die yummy.  I've also used a Nestie tag for the matting and my gorgeous edgeabilities for the border.  I also used my dotty embossing folder so it might look like snow??  No stamping just a quick card really. 

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend and your final preparations all go to plan.  I'm off to make my tags now for my pressies!! Take care xx

15 comments:

Sylvia x said...

Congratulations on the DT well done...I love your truly inspirational card with all the dies.

Merry Christmas and i do hope that 2012 is a perfect year for you

Sylvia xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Susan and congrats on the DT position, Have a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family,
Chris x

Craftychris said...

Congratulations!! Thats brilliant, they are lucky to have you! This card is fab - its simple and stunning xx

Carol said...

Great card Susan. Congrats on the DT position look forward to seeing your inspiration. Carol x

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is gorgeous what a eye catching creation, gorgeous colours too hugs pops x

coops said...

huge congrats on your DT susan.i love your card.stunning cas design and the reindeer is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Sue B said...

Yay! Way to Go Susan! Congrats on DT Spot with Lexi's Creations. I am thrilled for you and can't wait to see your gorgeous creations!!
Aww this is a really sweet card. I love the reindeer and I SO want the pine cone die LOL. It looks gorgeous!!
Not long to go now! you've made me hungry talking about the turkey!!! gonna have to go and get a baked potato now for my dinner! LOL
Have a good week!
Hugs Sue xx

Jo said...

Great card, Sue, it looks stunning! Congrats on Lexi's DT - am looking forward to working with you.
Jo x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning card & massive congrats on your new DT position hunni...well deserved!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Nicola said...

Stunning CAS card Susan, love the embossing and reindeer! Congrats on your new DT position!
Happy Christmas
Love Nicola xxx

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous card and Congrats on the DT post.
Have a wonderful Christmas & New Year.
Avril xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Congrats on the DT, fab card, love those pine cones. Have a wonderful christmas and a happy new year
Lindsay xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Susan and huge congratulations on your DT post. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Debbie x

Sue B said...

Hi Susan,
Hope you are well
Just in case we don't catch each other before weekend, thought I'd pop over and say...
Hope you and your loved ones have a very Happy Christmas and New Year!
Big Hugs!
Sue xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Ooooo Susan I have just noticed you are having such a good DT start to 2012, just like me, I have joined OSAAT! What a good start to the New year for both of us! Enjoy, Judy x