Monday 4 March 2013

Easter

Good morning to you all and a Happy Monday!  Today sees the start of a brand new challenge at Lexi's Creations and the theme is Easter.  Here is my card:


I have used Lexi's Easter Lamb which is available to purchase here from Fairydust Crafts. I have coloured the image with Copics and used chalk for the sky. The papers are Nitwits: "Bonnets and Bowties".  The ribbon and buttons are from The Ribbon Girl.  I have used Grand Nesties Circles and Scallops for the cutting and matting and a SB Banner die for the sentiment which is a wooden stamp by Inca.  The butterfly is from my stash which I have had well over 10 years, thought it was about time I started using some stuff up!!

Our Sponsor this week is


Hi I am Priyanka from India, I am a student here.I want to welcome you in my wonder land My Heart Pieces. This art world is for me a wonder land, because what I can imagine I can give shape only here. Like fairy, vampire is not happen in real life. I greatly appreciate it that you give your valuable time to see my digis. I always try to keep an extra touch on my every images so they can make a place in your heart and can directly touch their heart who receive your hand made gifts. So come and enjoy. My store have an Challenge Blog and freebies every Monday.

Please go over to Lexi's Creations and see what the rest of the DT have designed for some more inspiration. (I have no idea what has happened to my font now!!).

Thank you for looking and I will see you all tomorrow! Take care xx

31 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Susan,what a sweet card, love the pretty scene you created, gorgeous.xx

Sonia said...

What a wonderful card sweet Susan,lovely image and spring colors^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Susan just love the image and wonderful colour's you have used
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Mau xx said...

Morning Susan, A sweet card, I love Easter lambs and your papers are so pretty.
Hugs Mau xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Susan what a sweet lamb, beautiful papers and colours.

Hugs Julie x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,lovely image and fab colours.xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and love that image, such a gorgeous card for Easter. xx

chrissy xx said...

JUst GOrgeous! What FABulous colours Susan...I LOve this little lamb..such a sweetie.
Chrissyxx
Hope you enjoyed your weekend x

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO cute Susan! what an adorable image and your colouring is beautiful ! :-)) love the pretty papers and embellies… it's a really sweet card!
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan. I love the cute Spring lamb and the papers and details are beautiful.
Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Oh Susan, your sweet, adorable lamb really is the cutest! So wonderfully coloured, too, and your choice of papers is perfect for Easter! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty Easter card Susan, lovely pastel colours and sweet image.
Pauline
x

nnalorac said...

Such a sweet caard Susan, love the pretty papers and cute image. Carolxx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Susan, the little lamb looks so sweet holding the basket of eggs x Susan x

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous Susan, fabulous design and colouring and love the pastel colours!
hugs
Glenda

Patricia said...

Good evening Susan,
Great card love that wee lamb image and fantastic papers.

Patricia xx

Chrissy said...

What a little cutie Susan, love the soft pastel colours,so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Debs said...

Awww this is so sweet Susan - amazing colouring of the cute image and pretty DP's
Love the buttons and bows too :o)
Debs xx

Carol said...

Cute card Susan the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

Craftychris said...

I really like the soft colours on this one. The image is incredibly cute and your colouring is winderful as usual xx

pinky said...

Ah Susan this is truly adorable!

Deborah said...

Such a sweet little lamb, which you have coloured beautifully. It goes really well with the pretty papers.

TRACEY MO said...

I love that lamb to just so cute. I love your lo & colours.

Tracey x

May said...

Beautiful card Susan... Love the sweet image & lovely colours.... Hugs May x x x

Unknown said...

I dont know what is going on with blogger I have tried to change stuff on mine and cant, it has a mind of its own, a beautiful card Susan love the image.
Chris x

coops said...

gorgeous easter card susan.adorable lamb and your soft colours are really pretty :D

xx coops xx

Jo said...

So sweet, love the bright, fresh colours!
Hugs Jo x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous Easter card Susan. I love the sweet image and pretty colours.
Lorraine x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Susan,I love the image so sweet and your papers and colours are perfect with it...
Mandy x

♥Gemma♥ said...

What a beautiful card and such a sweet image too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Sandy said...

So very, very sweet. How in the world do you get the time to make so many delightful cards. You must be super organized!! I am a super ditz!!
Sandy