Tuesday 2 August 2011

2nd August 2011

I'd like to share a card I have made with men in mind!! I don't know about you but I always struggle if I have to make a card for a man as I am sure they wouldn't appreciate the pretty girlie cards we all love making.  I have made this card with a digital image from KennyK downloads which is part of there new steampunk burlesque range they are really fab and a bit raunchy so I am sure the men will like them!!  The papers are downloaded from Basic Grey, the corner embellishment is from Wild Orchid and I have embossed it with some yellow embossing powder (doesn't show that well on the picture). I have cut the star shape with a MFT dienamic die and triple embossed that with embossing powder.  I have coloured the image with Copics and the metal star and giant ric rac are from my stash.  Thanks so much for looking, take care x

I will enter this card in the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenge Blog - Manly
Here come the Boys - Men/Travel
KennyKKrafty Girlz - Metal embellishment
Sir Stampalot Challenge - Whatever you fancy
Papertake Weekly - anything optional extra use metal
CES Challenge - Feeling the blues

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pooh very raunchy! A rocket propelled babe lol! Brilliant card! Thanks for sharing at Here Come The Boys!!! Woo x

Jennifer said...

This is fab...love it! Thanks so much for joining us at CES challenges xx Jenny xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Great card! Thank you for sharing with us at Sir Stampalot.
Clare x

Kattiz said...

Great work with this card, looks amazing! Thanks for joining us at KKKGC this week. Hugs Kattiz

Unknown said...

This would diffently go for most guys..lol You did a great job on the coloring and the layout. I'm so glad you joined the challenge this week.
Debra...DT for Corrosive Challenge

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute card!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

pinky said...

Naughty but nice lol. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Donna said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us for the Travel challenge at Here Come The Boys with your Rocket Babe! Donna

Imke said...

Definetly a manly card ;-) Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card I love these new steampunk images.

Thank you for joining us girlies over at KKKG & CES Challenges, good luck.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

tiggertastic said...

oh she is so cool, fantastic to see you using the new steampunk image from KK :grin:

Thanks so much for joining in the fun this week and don't forget to check back tomorrow for the winner and a new theme over at Kenny K

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

Morgan said...

You'd think that the jet would blow her skirt down *over* her bottom not the other way around! Great card :0)

Sally H said...

fabulous card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Sir S this month and good luck!