Wednesday 10 August 2011

10th August - WOYWW

I can't believe a week has gone by since I put my last post on!!  Mind you a lot has been going on.  My son got married on Saturday in Islington so we went down on the Friday and came back on the Sunday.  My brother and sister-in-law came over from Florida for it and it was great to see them.  I had to look after my grandson for the day of the wedding and he was good as gold.  I've put a picture of him below all dressed up to look like Daddy! - he's catching up on his beauty sleep.

As far as my worktop is going there hasn't much being going on as I have been away and my brother has been here.  Someone did manage to have a jump up to see what was going on:


That's Harry - he always wants to have a good old nosey and get in on the action although there was very little action going on!  If you go over to Julia's blog you can see other worktops which will probably have more going on than mine but I hope to correct that later today - fingers crossed!  Take care for now x

9 comments:

Neil said...

Thanks for sharing your space this week and I hope the rest of your week goes well! Harry just wants you to leave so he can whip up a fab card for the Siamese down the road !

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh, I love your workdesk under the velux window - it's so light and airy. Loadsa space :D If my cats can cause havoc, then they will at every opportunity!! Harry has a very smug expression! xx

SueH said...

I had help from my furry friend BoJangles too this morning. He was helping me keep the window ledge next to my desk clear by lying flat out on it. Lol!
You can just see him if you look closely

Glad the wedding went well.

Have a great and Happy Crafting!

Sue
x

Tertia said...

How cute is your grandson?! Sounds like you have been very busy.
Happy WOYWW

Anonymous said...

Glad the wedding went well, goof thing you're not down there this weekend. Your grandson is so precious! The cat's not bad either, lol!

Hugs
Brenda 73

shazsilverwolf said...

Harry is adorable- I love ginger toms. Your grandson is a cutie too. Thanks for sharing, Shaz

okienurse said...

Great looking grandson you have there. I would say the beauty sleep is working very well. Love your bright crafting space! I don't blame Harry for wanting to sit there! I went to Blackpool years ago and went up in the tower. Enjoyed the town immensely. Thanks for sharing. Vickie

Yogi said...

thanks for the glimpse. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Just love Harry
Hugs Joanne xx