Thursday 18 August 2011

18th August 2011

Greetings crafters hope everyone is good we are here in sunny Blackpool. I am on countdown now until tomorrow when my son and his new wife and grandson are coming up for the weekend hooray!!! Hoping the weather is going to be good cause we're having a bbq on Sunday and I have bought a paddling pool for Harrison (that's my grandson not my son).  It doesn't matter if the weather is not too good because the paddling pool converts to a ball pool and I have bought the balls to go in it ha ha I'm one step ahead of the weather man.

 I have a card that I made for a friend's birthday recently which I will share today.  The image is from  Bugaboo stamps and is a digi image, I just love this and think it is so funny! 


I will enter it in the following challenges:

Craft Us Crazy - Anything goes
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything goes
Sassy Studio Designs - use more than 1 die cut
Shelly's Images Blog - show us what you got
Crafty Creations - red orange and green
 Simon Says Stamp - food and drink
Your Next Stamp Challenge - Fruit Inspiration
Papercraft Star - Photo Inspiration

Thanks for looking, take care xx

7 comments:

♥Jan♥ said...

Cute !! I love the martini image, and the colors are perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at Papercraft Star !!

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Lol! What a fun card! Great image and sentiment!

marilynprestonn said...

Sweet little drinker! I think I've been here before, looks familiar. I love your card and the little girlies and that grandson is a looker too. He, he, he. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations this week. Love to have you. Good luck ! :)Peggy

majsan said...

So funny and well done card.. :)
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT US CRAZY
Hugs,
Maria

Regan said...

Cute card! Love the fun colors and that fab image! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for our "More Than 1 Die Cut" challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan ~ Design Team

Unknown said...

Fabulous work! Very talented!
Love the layout and the orange and blue is a great combo!
Thank you for entering our Anything goes challenge at PCJ.
All the best in the draw.
hugs
Zahreen
xxx

Maureen said...

Fun card and love that sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp!