Wednesday 21 September 2016

The Paper Shelter Challenge

Hello there and a big welcome.  There is a new challenge started at The Paper Shelter Challenge and the theme this week is "A Card With Many Folds." So we would like to see any style of card using any different kind of fold than the classic one.

Here is my card:



I used Enchantress which is available here. I had to use the pre-coloured version as I was happily colouring away with my Copics and picked up my new N3 which promptly leaked over the image and there was nothing I could do about it try as I could, I simply didn't have enough time to start colouring again!

I half cut the Spellbinders Fancy Oval out of the card then folded it back to create the design.  There are lots of tutorials on the Internet how to do this and it is quite simple.  The other dies are Sue Wilson and Crea-nest-lies for the sentiment.  The papers are First Edition and the little heart pearls are from the Hobby House.

A side view:



As usual, there is a fabulous prize on offer for the lucky winner:


Please pop over to the Challenge and have a look at the rest of the designs from the Design Team and we would love to see you enter!

Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Suzie, sorry Im a bit late getting to you today not been to well, wow what a beautiful card design, love the flowers and your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Craftychris said...

Ooh this is beautiful! Gorgeous colours and I love the die cuts! xxx