Thursday 8 September 2016

Delightful Thursday

Hello and a big welcome.  Over at the Digital Delights Store we have a new release, just in time for your Halloween makes.  Here is my card:



I have used the new Punpkinator Set which comes with the sentiment. I must say I did have fun colouring him in with my Copics. I used quite a few dies!
  • Spellbinders Botanical Swirls
  • Sue Wilson Blushing Rose
  • Dienamics Pierced Oval Stax
  • Spellbinders Lacy Ovals
  • Go Kreate XXL Scalloped Squares
  • LaLa Land Spider Web Corner
Here is a side view:


Please have a look at the Digital Delights Blog for some more inspiration from the Design Team. Thank you for calling!


1 comment:

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi Suzie ... love your little halloween card ... very scary ... hope all ok as have not seen you online lately ... happy crafting and love sandy xx