Thursday 22 September 2016

Digital Delights Challenge

Hello and a big welcome, thank you for calling.

Over on The Digital Delights Challenge we have a new challenge starting.  The challenges are always Anything Goes and last almost a month we would love to see your entry!

I decided to do a Shaker Card for a change:



I used the cute Flower Power Daisy which is available here to purchase.  I coloured her with my Copics and Prismas and had to add Diamond Stickles because that danged Copic leaked again!!  The papers are First Edition.  I used Spellbinders dies to make the shaker part, Sue Wilson and Memory Box Dies.

Here is another view:



Please head over to The Digital Delights Challenge for some more inspiration, we would love to see you join in this month!

Thank you so much for looking!


2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful sweet shaker card Susan..adorable.

luv CHRISSYxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Super cute, shaker card.....love it!
hugs Shell xx