Wednesday 27 November 2013

Shop Til You Drop

Good morning dear friends, hope you are well today - if not wishing you a speedy recovery!  Well, our trip to London went well.  It was a Celebrity Pointless and also had the theme of the Eighties. So Alexander and Richard came out wearing Eighties clothes and permed wigs!

Time for a brand new challenge at The Paper Shelter and the theme this week is Shopping Spree!
Quite a good one for me as I am off on the train today to meet my friend in Manchester for exactly that purpose as well as lunch and look round the German Market!  Here is my card:


I decided to make an Easel Card and used the super gorgeous Follow Me On Fairy Book which is available here from The Paper Shelter. She has been coloured with Copics and I used chalks for the sky.  The papers are Nitwits - Always and Forever.  I have used Spellbinders Labels 18 for the sentiment which is computer generated and says "Take it easy on your birthday - shop on line".  I also used Memory Box Precious Hearts, Spellbinders Rose Creations, Marianne Ivy and MS Cherish border punch. Here is another view:


As usual there is a fabulous prize up for offer:


This is really worth entering as I love Paper Shelter images they are so much fun to colour AND if you don't really like colouring or don't have a lot of time then they come with a coloured image too! Please go over to the challenge to see some fabulous work from the rest of the A Team.  Thank you so much for looking today, take care xx

26 comments:

Unknown said...

A very cute card and lovely papers used. Your flower too is gorgeous.

Dad was pretty quiet when we spoke of mum's two year anniversary, he doesn't talk much at all anymore, but we do say a little prayer and give mum's photo a kiss. I tell him mum is around us and sits on his shoulder as his angel...he then smiles.xxxx
xxx

Nannieflash said...

Morning Suzie I love the idea of using this image, its just gorgeous and your whole design is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

rachel said...

hi Suzie - such a beautiful card - love this image and what a perfect one to be posting today - hope your shopping spree went well! Big Hugs rachel x

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Susan, beautifully coloured with such a cute image. Looks like she's got the internet shopping all sorted. Have a fun day. hugs, Pat K xx

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Susan, I love your adorable image and lovely papers.
I hope you enjoy the German Market.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Glad you had a good time Susan, it sounds like fun!
Your card is gorgeous. I love the cute image, pretty papers and beautiful detailing - especially your flower.
hugs Sue xx

Viv said...

This is gorgeous Susan! x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan,hope you are having a fun time.

Anne said...

Super cute card Susan
Anne x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Susan, lovely sweet card, gorgeous design and colours, hugs Kate x

JJ said...

Hi Suzie,

Beautiful card, lovely image.

So envy of you going to the German Market, I used to go there every year when my Daughter lived in Manchester, not been since she moved to Cornwall which was 3 years ago, used to love walking round there of an evening, some great little stalls though we did used to love the mulled wine lol!!

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Susan - love the easel style and fabulous image.
Beautiful DP's and I love that rose too :o)
Hope you had a successful shopping trip :o)
Debs xx

Gail said...

This is so darned cute! This is me always on the computer buying my craft supplies!!!! I love your coloring on this and the paper is fabulous. Wonderful card! --Gail

May said...

Gorgeous card Susan, Beautiful design I love that sweet image....I went to Manchester for the first time last weekend...for a craft convention... But I spent most of my time looking around the fabulous shops & Christmas market...Fabulous city....Enjoy your trip... Hugs May x x x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous have a fantastic day shopping x

Lozzy said...

Wow Susan your card is so pretty, beautiful colours and love the sweet girl..Hugs Lozzy xx
Sounds like you had a great time, we watch Pointless x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Susan, love the sweet image and pretty papers.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Judith said...

Great interpretation of the shopping theme Susan - love the layout(my favourite easel) and lovely papers - enjoy your shopping - I'm revving up to hit the black Friday sales here!! Hugs Judith x

debby4000 said...

Oh your card is adorable, pretty colours too.
luv
Debby

Craftychris said...

ooh this is so cute! The image is adorable and I love the sentiment! Pointless sounds fab! xx

~Tammy~ said...

This is so pretty! Love your easel card! The Kraft Outlet sells the CD sleeves and are heavy duty. They ship international too! Check it out!

coops said...

so beautiful susan.gorgeous image and your colours and design are really pretty :D

xx coops xx

mags said...

A beautiful easel card Susan. Hope you had a good time in Manchester.
Mags
x

scrappymo! said...

So delicate and so adorable!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the easel shape and the beautiful designed front. Love the sky behind the adorable image, looks great!
hugs
glenda