Thursday 19 September 2013

Howdy Woody

Good morning to you all and a big thank you for popping around to my little blog! Lovely to see you. A big welcome to my newest follower Anna!

 Today is another Delightful Thursday over at Digital Delights Blog. It will soon be my grandson Harrison's third birthday and I have made a card for him:


That's it closed and here is what it looks like when you open the doors:


I have used Lil Billy which is available from Digital Delights here. Since I have got Harrison Woody and Woody outfit and accesories for his birthday I decided to colour him like Woody from Toy Story using my Copics.  The edge of the mat has been distressed with Scattered Straw DI.  The saloon doors were made on my Cameo.  The papers are Toy Story from Etsy.  I used my Grand Nesties Ovals to cut the image out.  Here is a picture of the inside:


The number three was made with Dienamics die and the sentiment is done on my PC.  The little borders and Cheery Lynn Tiny Expandable Borders. Please go over to the Digital Delights Blog to see the rest of the DT's work there are some fabulous designs there!

Also, over at Delightful Challenges there is the start of a brand new challenge and this week the theme is Buttons and Bows! The sponsor is The Robin's Nest and they will be giving the lucky winner a $15 store certificate!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Use a Digi
Whimsy - Masculine
Clear It Out - For the Boys (Stash Item Number Die)
Sweet Stamps - Western
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute Card for Boys
Parade Your Crafts - Birthdays

That's all from me for today. I have a nice quiet crafty day planned.  I actually started tidying my craft room up yesterday before I went out so I may continue with that.  Tonight Dave and I are going to see Wicked at the Palace Theatre in Manchester I am really looking forward to seeing it! Thanks so much for looking and take care xx

35 comments:

Scrappy Beads said...

I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your posts.

I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

Have a beautiful week!

Lots of BIG Hugs,

Deborah

Anonymous said...

oh Suzie, this really caught my eye! what a clever idea!!! Harrison will love it! Hope you have a nice time at the theatre!
xxxxxxxx
Mimi

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab image.xxx

Lozzy said...

WOW Susan, love it and Harrison will to. What a great design and love how you have made the saloon doors. Harrison will love his Woody presents to..Hugs Lozzy xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card Susan. Love the shape and image
Great for all those little cowboys lol
Have a great time at the theatre tonight and a good relaxing day crafting. Sounds like the perfect dayto me
Hugs Kelly

Sue said...

WOW!!! This is wonderful Susan. Such a fabulous design, gorgeous image and brilliant papers too.
I hope you have a good day and a fabulous time this evening.
hugs Sue xx

Joey said...

Suzie this looks amazing! such a clever idea hun, love it. Joey xx

Unknown said...

love
LOVE
Love... this Susan, it's awesome and I see now you are an expert on your cameo...Not seen these doors, have you got the number for it as it would be useful for any thing...thanks.

'woody' is gorgeous too, fantastic card...xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card Susan, love the little cowboy image and your design with the saloon doors is fab. Great colours, love it Kate x

Mau xx said...

This is brilliant Susan, Harrison is going to love it, love the slatted doors.
Huge Hugs Mau xx

Darlene said...

OMG this is SO ADORABLE Susan! Fantastic!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DEVINE DIGIS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow i love this card Suzie, its amazing...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Susan!
WOW! This is soooo COOL! Love the saloon doors! Such a fun card!
Hugs,
Lisa

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! What a cutie this is Susan...FABulous colours, FABulous design. LOve your 'doors'...
Chrissyxx

Debs said...

Fantastic card Susan - love the design - so perfect for a special little chap.
Have a wonderful evening.
Debs xx

Anonymous said...

This is brilliant ! Never seen anything like it. Awesome x

Sarah said...

Adorable just about covers it and I love those saloon doors, what a fabulous idea. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Sarah

May said...

Fabulous card Susan, Harrison will love this card & woody gifts too I'm sure, Great idea with the saloon doors.. Hugs May x x x

susiestacey said...

Fantastic boys card Susan, love the image and the doors.

Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies A Cute One For The Boys challenge and good luck x Susan x

Lorraine said...

This is brilliant Susan. The image is fab and so beautifully coloured and I love the doors.
Lorraine x

Deborah said...

Hi Susan - Your Grandson will love this card, it's Fab. Great image and I especially love the doors.

Deborah A

Anna said...

Cool card!!! Love the doors and the coloring of the image.
Hugs

rachel said...

such a clever card Susan - really wonderful idea and I love that image too! Hugs rachel x

coops said...

oh love this susan.the design is so clever and fantastic image :D

xx coops xx

mags said...

A gorgeous card Susan. Love the opening doors and the cute image.
Mags
x

Sandy said...

Now if this isn't cute, I don't know what is!!!! Wonderful!
Sandy

JJ said...

Hi Suzie,

Wow bet your Grandson was pleased with this, Its such a lovely card.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk

scrappymo! said...

This card is so fun and wonderful. I love the saloon doors! what a brilliant idea. Woody the cowpoke looks great...as always your colouring is superb!

Janette said...

Oh he will just adore this card Susan, what a fab creation.....Oh I love Toy Story, it can still bring tears..lol...xxx

NancyD said...

Those are fabulous doors! Great idea to use them on this western themed card. NancyD

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous Susan, the image is terrific and wow, what a fantastic design!The embellishments are fabulous and the salon gates are a wonderful touch. Lots of 'wow' factor on this card!
hugs
glenda

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card Susan, I love your doors and fabulous image - Harrison will love his card.
Pauline
x

Kim said...

This is such a fun card! I love the door and the adorable image. Your coloring is fabulous.Thanks for playing along with us at Parade Your Crafts!

Kim
www.lilypatchstamps.com

Carol said...

Love this Susan, perfect for a three year old. Carol x

Micki said...

Oh LOVE those doors. Adorable card!!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters in our "Devine Digi's" challenge.