Wednesday 31 August 2022

Would You Buy Some Flowers

 Hello and a big welcome, thanks for dropping in.  Over at The Paper Shelter we have a new challenge starting and the theme this week is Autumn Colours.  Here is my card:



I have used the image Would You Buy Some Flowers which is available here.  I coloured her with my Copics and the papers are K and Co from my stash.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border, Tonic punch for the flowers and the die is by Pretty Pink Posh.


A side view:



As usual there is a fabulous prize for the lucky winner:


Please head over to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog for all the details of how to enter. Thanks for looking and take care until next time x

1 comment:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Aaahh, this is beautiful Susan! It has such a warm vintage feel. Love the papers you chose, and that inverted frame for the image.