Wednesday 29 September 2021

Melody

 Hello and welcome - thank you so much for calling by.


Over at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog there is a new challenge and this week we would like to see a card depicting a Hobby, Job or Activity.  Here is my card:



I have used Melody which is available here. She has been coloured with my Copics and the papers are Papermania.  Dies are Spellbinders and Memory Box and the ribbon from my stash.


A side view:



As usual, there is a fabulous prize for one lucky winner:


So please head over to The Paper Shelter Challenge blog for all the details of how to enter.  You have to be in it to win it!

Thanks so much for looking, take care hugs Susan xx

1 comment:

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is a Papermania paper pack that I don't have, and that's unheard of! (I'm a bit of paper addict!) Gorgeous papers and a wonderful card design!