Wednesday 11 September 2019

You're My Cuppy Cake

Hello and a big welcome, thank you so much for visiting.

Over at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog there is a new challenge starting and the theme this week is Embossing of Any Kind.

Here is my card:


I just love this image she is a real cutie!  She is called You're My Cuppy Cake and is available here.  I coloured her with my Copics adding lots of Stickles to the icing on the cakes.  Papers are from my stash and I made a little birthday candle out of the papers and some twine.  I dry embossed some Centura Pearl with a cupcakes embossing folder by Craft Concepts.  Dies are Spellbinders and Memory Box.

A side view:


As usual there is a fabulous prize for one lucky winner:


So please join in we would love to see your creations.  Go over to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog for all the details.

Thanks for looking,


1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Suzie, I love the soft colouring of your card and the embossed background. A stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxx