Wednesday 19 December 2018

Yes I have my methods!

Hello and a big welcome.  Did you enjoy the blog hop?  The winner of the comments for my blog is Annette Reed - thank you for the lovely comment.  If you go to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog details will be there on how to claim your prize. Hope you were a winner but if you weren't why don't you enter the latest challenge at The Paper Shelter Challenge?  Its everyone's favourite - anything goes!

Here is my card:


I have made a Christmas card using Yes I have my Methods! image which is available here.  I coloured it with my Copics adding Liquid Pearls and some Stickles.  Paper and ribbon are from my stash.  Dies are Spellbinders and Marianne.

A side view:-


Sorry about the shocking photos I can never get them to a true likeness - much better IRL.

This challenge is a three week challenge and to give the Design Team a break at Christmas, we will not be leaving comments.

As usual, there is a fabulous prize for the lucky winner:


Thank you so much for looking and I would like to wish you all a happy, peaceful Christmas and all the best for the New Year.


1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Suzie, a gorgeous card love how youve coloured it the card design is just stunning. Happy Christmas to you and the family, see you in the New Year. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx