Wednesday 7 March 2018

Let It Be Spring

Hello and a big welcome to my blog.  Over at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog there is a new challenge and this week the theme is Let It Be Spring. Hooray Spring is finally around the corner!
Here is my card:



I have used the Adorable Dutch Girl which is available here.  I coloured her with my Copics and the papers are Butterfly Kisses by Nitwits.  Dies are Spellbinders (Oval and Mat), Marianne (Border), Dynamics (Heart Bows) and Creative Expressions (Flower Border).  The ribbon and gems are from my stash.



As usual, there is a fabulous prize on offer for the lucky winner:



So please head over to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog, we would love to have you join us!  Thank you for looking.


4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Susan, wow I love your diecuts, and your sweet dutch doll image is so beautifully coloured, your card is stunning. I hope your not suffering to much from the snow and cold. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Chrissy said...

So adorable Susan..love the green and pink and the sweet little girl..gorgeous design.

Luv CHRISSYxx

sue w. said...

Hi Susan, this is lovely. Love the image, so cute.
Hugs Sue W.

Craftychris said...

Yay! Spring! Gorgeous colours for your beautiful card. xxx