Wednesday 8 November 2017

Card For A Child

Hello there and a big welcome.

Over at The Paper Shelter Challenge the new challenge is up and running and this week we want to see a Card For A Child.  Here is mine:


I have used the uber cute Ice Hockey which is available here.  He has been coloured in with Copic markers.  The papers are Bo Bunny - I am trying to decrease my paper stash lol!!!  I used a corner rounder punch and some Dienamic dies and finished with some Card Candi coloured with Copics.


As usual, there is a fabulous prize for the lucky winner:


Thank you so much for looking!


3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Good Morning Suzie, wow what a stunning card for any young man, love your papers and your choice of colours. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Craftychris said...

Love the bright colours and the gorgeous image - fab colouring! I think we are all trying to make a dent in our paper stash, Tee hee! xxx

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!