Wednesday 16 August 2017

Punches and Dies


Hello and a big welcome!

Over at The Paper Shelter Challenge there is a new challenge starting and the theme this week is Punches and Dies - easy peasy!

Here is my card:



I have used The Businessman which you can find here.  He has been coloured with Copics and the papers are by Wild Rose Studio. 

I used Martha Stewart Punch around the paper punch for one of the backing mats and also a corner rounder punch too.  The dies are Dienamics and Spellbinders.


As usual there is a fabulous prize on offer for the lucky winner:


Thank you for looking and please come and join us at The Paper Shelter Challenge.





2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Suzie, I do apologise for taking two days to come and comment on your stunning male card, all the details youve put in it are amazing. I love how youve coloured it to. My ex would never have had brown shoes with a blue or dark suit, but things certainly change and I love it its really smart. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Craftychris said...

Cool card that really rocks! xxx