Thursday 25 May 2017

Challenge Time

Hi there and a big welcome.  At the Digital Delights Challenge we have a new challenge starting which is, as always, Anything Goes.  Here is my card for it:


I have used Starz the Unicorn which is from the new release this month because I just love unicorns!  You can find Starz here.  I coloured him with my Copics.  The sentiment is from the Digital Delights Dig You Sentiment Set which is available here.  The papers are Nitwits, Still Joyful Too. All the Dies are Spellbinders and I added some holographic embossing powder to the stars for added sparkle.


Thank you so much for looking,




3 comments:

coops said...

Aw so gorgeous Susan.I love your colours and the fab stars and your unicorn is adorable ;D

Craftychris said...

Ooh this is soooooo cute! I love it! xxx

sandy's crafty bits said...

Hi Suzie ... just popped by ... remember me ... same surname lol ... hope all is well up there ... we are enjoying some lovely sunshine but its all about to change next week apparently :( xx anyway love your little unicorn card ... such a cute little image ... have a good week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx