Wednesday 26 April 2017

A Birthday Card

Hello and a big welcome!  Over at The Paper Shelter Challenge we have a brand new challenge starting and the theme is A Birthday Card - perfect!

Here is my card:-


I have used the image Drizzle which is available here. She has been coloured with my Copics.  The papers are digital from The Sweet Shoppe.  Sentiment and die is from Whimsy. Other dies are Memory Box for the umbrella, Cheery Lynn for the image mat and Go Kreate for the card base.


I do hope you can join us and, as always, there is a fabulous prize for one lucky winner:


Thank you so much for looking.





3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Susan, a beautiful card this morning, that reminds me of some of the early films doesnt it you? Its so beautifully coloured and you create such a stunning scene to, love the papers. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Kat W said...

A fab and beautifully cheerful design; the pretty paper layers and image are lovely :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

scrappymo! said...

This is so sweet, Suzie! I like this image and your pretty design.