Thursday 25 August 2016

Delightful Thursday

Its time for another Delightful Thursday over on the Digital Delights Blog.  Here is my contribution:


I have used Genie Scott which is available here.  I coloured him with my Copics adding a jewel to his turban before cutting him out.  I made a magical lamp with my poor neglected Cameo.  I used Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Borders, Spellbinders Ironwork Accents and Cheery Lynn Word dies.

Here is another view:



Don't forget our monthly challenge here which is always Anything Goes, we would love to see you there!

Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is a really fun design card
Hugs Kelly

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

This is just WOW!!! I love it hun
Hugs Shell xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi suzie ... just love your super little genie card ... so cute and could be used for many occasions well done ... hope you and your family are well ... maybe you are on holiday as I see this is not a new post ... hope you are having fun xx happy crafting and love sandy xx