Thursday 14 July 2016

New Release at Digital Delights

Hi there and its time to celebrate another new release at Digital Delights.  Here is my card:



I have used Fast Food Freddy Set which comes with the cute sentiment and is available here at the Digital Delights Store.  I coloured him with my Copics and used Digital Delights Patriotic Digital Paper Set available here.  I used Dienamics Fishtail Stax and Pierced Oval Stax and Spellbinders Lacey Oval die.

Please check out the Digital Delights Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have done with this fabulous new release!

Thanks for looking xx


4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Susan
Dianne xx :)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great make hun, love the layout its fab!
Hugs Shell xx

Chrissy said...

He is a cutie Susan and fabulous colouring..love the fish tail banners..

luv CHRISSYxx

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous image such a cutie, a gorgeous card