Wednesday 27 August 2014

Back to School (Again)

Help!!! Has anyone else lost their Reading List? I can't get mine either on my pc or IPad - is Mr Blogger up to his usual tricks or is just me????

Hello and its time for another challenge over at The Paper Shelter where the theme this week is Back to School. Here is my card:


I have used the fab Vintage Teacher which is available here to purchase. All of the images at The Paper Shelter come in both coloured and plain form for you to colour as well as some backing papers for your project. I coloured her with my Copics and then used Pierced Rectangle Stax by Dienamics to cut her out and matted her using Cheery Lynn.  The digital papers are from The Sweet Shoppe called Hometown Proud.  I used a Waltzingmouse stamp for the sentiment cutting it out with a Marianne banner.  The fishtail banners were made with Dienamics Stax and I coloured the pearls to match with my Copics.

Here is a side view:


As usual there is a fabulous prize for the lucky winner:


Please go over to The Paper Shelter to see what the rest of the DT have done for some wonderful inspiration and then get your projects entered!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

(PIN)spirational - Back to School
Melonheadz - Back to School
Di's Digi Designs - Back to School
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Back to School
Cute Card Thursday - Back to School

I had a fabulous time in London with my boys getting back about 8:30 last night.  How angelic does this little one look:


It was taken when we took them to the Science Museum.

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and any comments you may leave which are much appreciated! I will catch up with what I have missed today, take care xx


27 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Susanne, he is a real charmer...lady catcher in years to come...
Gorgeous card and love that image, not entered a challenge there for ages just may do so...
Wonderful work of art...xx
The Journey is the Start

Sue said...

Love your gorgeous card and image Susan.
Beautiful photo of your Grandson.
xx

Unknown said...

His hair is gorgeous blond boy, beautiful card Susan reminded me of one of my teachers.
Chris x

coldwaters2 said...

I don't think you could get a more angelic look, lol, he is a cutie Susan, talking of cuties this card is fabulous such a lovely image, beautifully coloured, and loving the papers, colours and design.
hugs
lorraine x

Viv said...

Am back in Internet Access Land finally! Great card Susan - and what a gorgeous pic! x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh Susan Rafe is just gorgeous, love his hair, Pleased you had such a good time with Harrison and Rafe.
Lovely card, I remember a teacher something like your image, fab papers too, have a great day, hugs Kate x

Carol said...

Fab card Susan, love the colours. The little one is too cute! Carol x

Veerle said...

Great picture Susan, he's adorable. Wonderful card aswell.
I loose my reading list quit often aswell, then I shut down the whole business and start again or go my own message list a few times and when I come back the list is there again. Usually this helps.
Hugs, Veerle xxx

Patricia said...

Great card, love the image and your brilliant design.
That is one beautiful little guy.
Hugs

Patricia xx

Sue B said...

Oh this is fab Susan… what a wonderful image!!! you've coloured her beautifully and love the papers… they are just perfect! :-)
glad you had a fab time in London!! Aww what an adorable photo! he does look like a little cherub angel !!
Hope you have a good evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Gail said...

Beautiful card!I love yoru coloring and her hair has beautiful highlights! What GREAT background paper and that banner is fabulous. This is just wonderful....how you got your chalkboard to look so real is beyond me! Hugs, Gail

Sandy said...

You have the chest grandchildren!
Your card is just as cote as it can be. Good luck all you kiddies out there,
Sandy xx

Janette said...

Hi Susan, Oh that sweet picture, how cute....
Lov e your card, can you believe they are all ready to return, another six weeks GONE...lol....
As for your reading list, I lost mine for months, it was so awful and no one helped at blogger...as usual, it returned about a month ago, until then I just had to sig up to as many email notices as I could, but did lose alot of my blogs, do hope yours soon get sorted..xx

Sue said...

Awwww such a sweet photo!
Fabulous card, I love the image and stunning colouring.
hugs Sue xx

Chrissy said...

I loose my reader OFTEN..grr..but keep re freshing or start again and it comes back..just so annoying..it encroaches in my blogging time..lol..What a gorgeous little blondie and your card is gorgeous too.Such a great image and fabulous colouring.

luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, so glad you had a great time. And a fab picture yes angelic xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Susan, I love you image and brilliant papers.
Your grandson looks adorable, I'm so pleased you had a wonderful time in London.
I have heard lots of people say they are having problems with their reading lists.
Pauline
x

coops said...

so gorgeous susan.i love your papers and the image and colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx

mags said...

Great card Susan. Lovely image and papers. Glad you had a good time away.
Mags
x

chrissy xx said...

FABulous! I LOve your papers Susan and a lovey, young teacher..That's what they all seem to me these days lol.
Chrissyxx
Awhh! Your Grandson is a cutie. Bet it's hard on you ..coming home.
I can see the roof top of our Son's home from here, I think myself very lucky x

Kelly Schelske said...

Super fun card Susan!

Thank you for playing along with us at Di's Digis!

Cazro said...

Brilliant, I love your card, the busy background is terrific, the main image is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Forum. Caz

Craftychris said...

Love the photo! So cute and such gorgeous hair! Fab card - a really cool image and brilliant colours! xxx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love the teacher image you used! Your designer paper is a perfect match for it, too!

Thank you for participating in the MelonHeadz Friends Challenge!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Back to School Challenge!

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome card!!! And, yes that little boy is ADORABLE!!! Love his blonde hair!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Anonymous said...

I love that image Suzie! You have super cute grandsons too! We have a new challenge starting today at Sparkles if you'd like to join in, sorry I'm running a bit late but thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles last month!

Hugs
Brenda B
Sparkles DT