Sunday 27 October 2013

Two Fat Ladies

Hello again I am back with my card for the new Hobbycutz challenge.  Please scroll down to see my earlier card.  This week we are following a Bingo card, hence the name of my post, here is my card:


I don't usually embellish my cards with a lot of flowers but I have done a few lately for DT work and quite enjoyed it.  I have used an image from this week's sponsors Crafts and Me called Twilight Lily Fae and what a joy to colour in with my Copics.  The flourish at the bottom is a beautiful Hobbycutz laser cut which I first painted with acrylic paint then added Frantage Aged Rose the butterfly at the top right also had the same treatment. Kobie has loads of fabulous lasercuts available really reasonable prices - you can check them out here.  It actually has flowers on but I thought it would look pretty with the flowers from WOC on it and I also added some pearls. The paper is Prima Meadowlark and I have used Centura Pearl card too.  For the base of my card I used SB Grand Decorative Labels One and I cut and matted the image using SB Stately Circles and Grand Circles and then distressing the edges with Spun Sugar DI .  The sentiment is Waltzingmouse and I used a Cheery Lynn Tags 2 die to cut it out, ribbon is from The Ribbon Girl.

Here is another view:



Here is the Bingo Board, I tried to use all of the squares but when I photographed I realised I hadn't used the button!  You can use any line - horizontal, vertical or diagonal.

Please go over to the challenge and see the beautiful creations the rest of the team have made.

Thank you so much for looking today and any comments you may leave.  I will be back tomorrow - busy DT week for me this week! Take care xx

22 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,really love the deign,xxx

Aunty Sue said...

oh I so love this and what a fab image and detail

Unknown said...

Susan, keep using flowers as this is one extraordinary card, beautiful, stunning and elegant..love everything you used. I love laser cuts too and will see if they will post here to me....not too costly I hope...lovely card.xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Susan, such a beautiful image and I love your lacy die cut base and layers.
Pauline
x

Patricia said...

Hi! Susan, love what you have done on this. Your use if flowers is really good.
Love the card design
Hugs

Patricia xxx

rachel said...

Such a pretty card susan and I love those dies and the flowers look gorgeous x

Unknown said...

Your fairy card is gorgeous Susan, love the shape and pretty colours. And your little Christmas rush sweetie in your previous post is a real stunner, such fine colours, too! Enjoy your Sunday, hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I love the image, beautiful colouring and pretty detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Viv said...

Just lovely Susan.x

Chrissy said...

Such a beautiful card Susan...gorgeous Fairy and colouring and love the papers and flourishes with the roses...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Susan. A fabulous image and design and I love the pretty die cut card shape.
Lorraine x

JJ said...

Hi Suzie,

Brilliant card, love the shape, image everything.

Love & Hugs

Jacquie J xxx
http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as always suzie x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Susan and the flowers look lovely x Susan x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card Susan, love the image and details.
luv
Debby

scrappymo! said...

This is beautiful Susan! The intricate work is stunning and the flowers a perfect added touch.

I can see why you loved to colour that image,,,she is so preety!

cuilliesocks said...

I'm a bit late here Susan, I love this image and your design is gorgeous, love all the wonderful embellishments too, hugs Kate x

Ellis said...

Gorgeous card you made and lovely design! =)
Hugs, Elenor

coops said...

so stunning susan.really beautiful image and i love your pretty pink colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Very beautiful, wonderful colours and use of die cuts. Fabulous colouring!
hugs
Glenda

riliska said...

It is VERY beautiful!!!

Mau xx said...

This is gorgeous! so pretty and a beautiful shape. The flowers are beautiful.
Hugs Mau xx