Thursday 19 April 2012

Sketch Time at Delightful

Good morning everyone! Well I can't tell you how relieved I am to have my blogger issues sorted!  Now I just have to get my dentist appointment behind me this morning and I will be on a roll Whoopee!!

Today sees the start of a brand new challenge over at Delightful Challenges and we have a sketch for you this week.  You know how I love making cards following a sketch it takes all the hard work out.  Here is what I made:


Yummy lots of lovely pinkiness going on here!  I have used the gorgeous Daisy by Wendy which you can purchase at Digital Delights.  I have coloured her with Copics and added some Glossy Accents to those beautiful big eyes!  I have cut and matted her with Spellbinders Nesties.  The gorgeous papers are also by Wendy called Sweetheart Digital paper and you can download them at Digital Delights also.  The sentiment is also by Wendy called Ticket Sentiments and they are so handy with different sentiments and also some blank ones so you can put your own sentiment in.  The borders have been cut with my Spellbinders Edgeabilities and the ribbon, charm and gems are from my stash.  Here is the sketch:


And what a fun sketch it was to work to, I really enjoyed it.  If you would like to join in why don't you pop over to Digital Delights and have a look?  There is currently a Spring Fling sale on with up to 70% off selected products and the images are a joy to colour.  However, if you are not into colouring or you are pushed for time the images also come in a coloured format too - how easy is that??

We are sponsored this week by:


who have kindly donated a lovely Spring stamp for the lucky winner.  You don't have to use a Digital Delights stamp to enter (but we love it if you do and you will have two entries) so why don't you pop over to Delightful Challenge for some fab inspiration from the talented team?  I would like to enter the following challenges:

Creative Belli - Children
Inky Impressions - Birthday
Paper Pretties - Card For Girls
Ribbon Carousel - Use Bright Colours
Top Tip Tuesday - Spotty, Dotty
Sentimental Sundays - Frame It
Card Makin' Mamas - Getting Girlie
Polka Doodles - Pretty in Pink


That's it for me for today.  The dreaded dentist later (I am his worst patient he told me) and I have to take a sleeping pill before I go so that is the rest of the day done for me!! See you tomorrow and take care xx


31 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,what a great image.xxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Stunning Susan, absolutely beautiful. I love it.
Love Sandra xxx

julie_woolston said...

Hi Susan beautiful,gorgeous pinks and the image is so cute, I love her,the glossy accents are very effective.
Hope you get on ok at the dentist.

Hugs Julie x

Claire said...

Such a sweet card hun - love the image and the pink gingham paper is fab. Hugs, Claire x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just fabulous hugs Pops x

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Fantastic card, lovely border and I love that charm. super cute.

Hugs, Rosalien

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous creation hun, love the colours & the papers are fab!
Hope everything goes ok at the dentists!
huge hugs shell xx

Unknown said...

You and me both I hate the dentist and my 6 mth check is due argh, stunning card Susan a beautiful shade of pink, and so happy to see you got the problem sorted I never think of going there, will do if i have problems.
Chris x

Unknown said...

Way too sweet Susan! She looks perfectly innocent with her big eyes! Love how she sits in your frame and the cute little 'buttons'. Big hugs, Ira xox

Carol said...

This is so sweet Susan, love the layout. Hope all goes well at the dentist. Carol x

Larelyn said...

Gingham and polka dots - can it get any better? Love it, especially with your sweet image.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Chriss America Real said...

Oh I just LOVE all the pink, your ribbon with the princess charm, the Happy Birthday Ticket and of course the coloring of your stamp is terrific!

Your DT Buddy,

Chriss

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous card Susan. Such a cute image and a great layout too. It is great to be able to view your blog again!!.

Hugs SArahxx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Susan, love the pink and white colour combo. I hope the dentist went well.
Pauline
x

nnalorac said...

Ah Susan, this is just adorable, love the gingham and spots and love this cutie. Carolxx

Sue B said...

Aww Daisy is adorable Susan! I love the way she's sitting on the edge of your frame - looks really cool !! The papers and embellies are all gorgeous - I love the little princess crown and the ticket!! it's a really sweet card.
Hope your dental appointment went ok
Hugs Sue xx

karen said...

Hi Susan, this is fabulous, really pretty too, hugs,Karenx

Craftychris said...

What a cutie! Loving all the pink xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Susan love the colour's and fabulous paper's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

aw so gorgeous suzie.the image is adorable and i love your pretty pink colours.i hope all went ok at the dentist :D

xx coops xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Its absolutely gorgeous hun & such pretty colours..cute image too!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful and the image is just so adorable and so well coloured! Love the design and princess charm embellishment!

Chrissy said...

Love little Daisy Susan, gorgeous colouring and love the wee charm..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

ahhhh pretty in pink!!

Sandy said...

Beautifully done - so pretty!!!
Sandy

Archana Joshi said...

How sweet! Thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays challenge this week.
Hugs, Archana

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Too cute! Love it! Thanks for playing along with the pretty in pink challenge this week over at Polka Doodles. Good luck. Claire x

Bettina L. said...

She is so cute and I love the design of your card as well. Gorgeous design with the charm and bow too. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Tameko said...

Absolutely adorable. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge!

Shell said...

Gorjuss, I love this, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.
shell xx

Sara said...

very cute, thanks for playing along with CMM!