I have been nominated the Versatile Blogger Award:
This has been awarded to me by Denise, Lyndsey, May, Mags, Judy and Lou P thank you so much kind ladies! When you receive this award you are supposed to:
Well seven things about me:
- I've only been married to Dave, my husband, for four years
- I grew up and was educated in Canada and the USA
- I used to do synchronized swimming when I was younger - before anyone had heard of it really
- I would love to be an opera singer but have a voice that could cut through glass!!
- I was a ward manager in the NHS before I retired and also did a stint as a matron - no jokes please!
- Harrison my grandson is the light of my life having thought I would never have any grandchildren I have now been blessed with him.
- I love Las Vegas and go every year (sometimes twice).
Well that's my seven things its quite difficult to think of things I'm sure I'll think of loads later!! I am not going to nominate anybody for this award because I think there are a lot of awards going around at the moment so, instead, anyone of my followers who would like are more than welcome to take the award as you all truly deserve it. A big thank you to the lovely ladies who nominate me and a big thank you to everyone who comes by my blog and for any comments you leave it is such a pleasure to get acquainted through cyber space with such lovely people. Take care xx