Wednesday 9 November 2022

Hindu Princess

 Hello and a big welcome, thanks for dropping in!  Over at The Paper Shelter Challenge we have a new challenge and the theme this week is we want to see some Bling!


Here is my card:



This image is called Hindu Princess and is available here.  I used the pre-coloured image as I had a bit of a nightmare colouring the plain one in - I had coloured it all in with my Copics then decided to add a bit more shading to her face but my Copic was a bit dry and it made such a mess!  Papers are from my stash from Marianne and the die is from Go Kreate, the bling is from my stash.


As usual, there is a fabulous prize on offer for the lucky winner:

Please head over to The Paper Shelter Challenge for all the details of how to enter, we would love to have you join us!  Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh my word, I hate it when my markers mess up an image I've worked so hard on! After all that effort! Your card turned out beautifully and the decorative edge and colour you chose, are both so perfect for the image.