Wednesday 17 August 2022

Si Belle

 Hello and a big welcome to my blog, thanks for calling.  Over at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog we have finished our summer break and a new challenge has started with the theme this week being Charming.  We would like to see a charm on your card.


Here is mine:



I have used one of my favourite images Si Belle which is available here.  I coloured her with my Copics and the papers are My Mind's Eye.  Dies used are Spellbinders and Lawn Fawn.  Charm, brad, twine, lace and corner embellishment are all from my stash.


A side view:



Don't forget there is a fabulous prize for the lucky winner:


Please head over to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog for all the details of how to enter, we'd love to see you.  Take care, until next time x

1 comment:

Linda Mc Enery said...

I love that you keep the background colours neutral, and allowed this sweet image to pop. Such a sweet charm.