Wednesday 11 November 2020

Card For A Child

 Hello and a big welcome, thank you for dropping by.


Over at The Paper Shelter Challenge a new challenge has started and this week we want to see a card for a child.  I have made a card for my grandson Rowan to celebrate Diwali.



I have used A Hindu Princess which is available here.  I coloured her with Copics and the papers are Marianne.  I used Dienamics dies and some gems from my stash.

Here is a side view:



As usual, there is a fabulous prize on offer for the lucky winner:



For all the details of how to enter the challenge hop over to The Paper Shelter Challenge - we'd love to have you join us.

Thanks for looking.



1 comment:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Suzie what a brilliant image for Diwali its just made for it, love your soft colouring and the layout its stunning. Sorry Im a bit late this week been a bit hectic here. hugs Shirleyxxx