Wednesday 30 August 2017

Back to School

Hello there and a big welcome, thank you for calling by.  We have a new challenge at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog and this week  the theme is Back to School - won't be long!


I decided to use the pre-coloured version of this cutie, he's called Back to School Madness and is available here.  All of The Paper Shelter images come in png and jpeg form and pre-coloured and ready to colour if you rather.  You also get a backing paper too!!

The papers I used are Nitwits and the dies are Dienamics and Sue Wilson.  The sentiment is computer generated and the clip and ruler are from my stash.



As usual there is an amazing prize for the lucky winner:


Thank you so much for looking and good luck to all of you who are heading back to school or starting school/new school/college/university! x




3 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Aw what a fun image, great card
Hugs Kelly

Nannieflash said...

Morning Suzie, Im so sorry Im late popping by dont know whats happening to me I dont seem so motivated these days since the op, not sure why.
Wow what a gorgeous card your whole layout, backing paper and the stunning colouring is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Suzie, I got your card mixed up with Pattys just realised it had been doubled up with hers. So sorry I have now sorted it. hugs Shirleyxxx