Thursday 22 December 2016

Delightful Thursday


It's time for another challenge on the Digital Delights Challenge Blog.  Here is my last card for the year:


I used Nutcracker Kiddles which is available here,  he is one of my favourite images and I use him every year.  He was coloured with Copics and I used Dienamics Pierced Oval Stax to cut him out and matted him on Spellbinders Lacy Ovals.  The Noel is Clearly Besotted, I layered three for more depth.  I think the border is Memory Box and I used Centrura Pearl for the card base.


Thank you so much for all your support and kind wishes this year.  I wish you all the most loveliest of Christmas festivities and a Happy and Peaceful New Year.




2 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hi there Susan, what a sweet little soldier, and a beautifully designed card.
I do hope you are doing well, I miss hearing about your little Grandson's, bet they'r not so little anymore.
I wish you a very Happy Christmas and Health, and Happiness in the coming Year, Kate x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous. Have a wonderful Christmas and new year xxx